1. The pic proposal

Arham's pov ;

I just came from london cracking a big deal and compeleting my dream project.

I came in India after 3 months.

Good to see my family happy and for my success dad has arrange a beautiful lavish party and am sitting here on couch bcoz I just finish meeting with different peoples, clients, etc.

The happiest soul are looking my mom and sister Aaira....god knows why they are so happy..,, bcoz of my success?.....

May be ?

Mom wants to talk something very important after the party.

God knows what was the talk about?

After the party end we four my dad, mom , sister and me chit chat for long time then went towards our respective rooms.

I just came out from washroom changing my clothes and after a warm shower I hear the bell.

Let me tell you all rooms are sound proof in our mansion and the voice doesn't go outside and the outsider's voice doesn't came in so there is a bell outside of all rooms as a knock.

So yaa I hear the bell and I throw my wet towel on bed and went to open the door and saw my mom.

I let her come In and she shook her head in disbelief looking at me and the wet towel on bed time to time so understanding her I take that place on towel stand and come on bed where she is sitting and I lay down in her lap....and she start caressing my hairs and I smile peacefully closing my eyes,

My mother is my peace.

"Mom you want to tell me something right?" I ask her after sometime still laying in same position with eyes closed.

"Yaa....Arham you remember about the blank promise you gifted me on my birthday along with the stole set?" And I open my eyes and look at her still laying in her lap and I nodded.

" tou am using that now" and I nodded gesturing her to continue" ha tou Arham I have found a girl for you." She said and I look at her with a jerk.

I sat up on bed and said " mom....isliye nai diya tha maine ye apko blank promise...mom I just came and you want me to get married?" I nagged and she sighed.

"Arham tou kab karoge?....muskan aur Adnan ki bhi tou shaadi hogayi hai na ?...., tumhare hi age ke hai dono....plz just meri baat suno...sunoge?" mom said and understanding her words I nodded.

"Dekho tum bas ladki ki photo dekh lo...pasand aayi tou baat badha kar shaadi kar lena aur agar nahi aayi tou its ok..., its completely your choice ok...., koi tumhe force nahi karega then....sirf pic dekh lo ok?" And I nodded.

There is no harm in seeing a girl's pic.

"Alhamdulillah." And she kiss my forhead and she left my room saying she will send me the pic of girl in some minutes.

I lock my door and lay down on bed and off the lights and just closed my eyes when my phone beep.

I open the notification bar and saw mom's msg I open it and seeing the thing I just murmur one word.

"INNOCENT"

_____________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.

How r u all?

So hows the part?

Do tell me by votes n cmmnts.

Keep everyone in ur prayers.

Lots of love.