Coronation- Crowns and Transformations

Beginne am Anfang

Alya's crown. Not a princess crown. For a lady.

Everyone clapped as they bowed or curtsied again. They then walked to where the class was and the class congratulated them. Well all except for Chloe. Before Chloe could say anything Alya stepped in.

"Before you say anything Chloe. No one wants to hear it. I don't want you to ruin my gal's coronation so just shut up. I now also have the power to ban you from China so you better watch what you say. Anyways. Proceed." Chloe backed down and just sat on her chair with a "humph"

"Thank you Alya. Now, Marinette, Adrien, come here."

They both came up to where the thrones were.

They bowed or curtsied to their parents(in-law for Adrien hopefully).

"Both of you have grown up so well together. You deserve to be who you are today. As superheroes and as royals. I have watched you grow up, Mari. You may have been clumsy or down at times but you are still you. You have a heart of a queen and the soul of a hero.(so many references. Httyd.) Do you know that me and your dad met just like you two. We were both Ladybug and Chat Noir before you. But I think everyone can agree that you and Adrien have been the best so far. As hero's and royals. You shine brighter than anyone I have ever met. You should be proud. As are we. Now, can someone bring the crowns." Marinette slightly cried at her mother's speech.

Adrien lightly rested his hand on her shoulder then moved his hand to grab hers. They both stepped forward together and bowed their heads so their crowns could be put on.

Mari's crown

Mari's crown.

Adrien's crown

Adrien's crown.

Sabine placed Mari's crown on her daughter's head at the sane time Tom placed Adrien's crown on his future son's head.

Everyone was about to erupt in cheers when something mysterious happened.

(Here comes the barbie transformation)

Both crowns started glowing and they both closed their eyes lightly as they knew what was coming. They were lifted off the ground because if the light. The sun that shone through the windows all seemed to point in one direction and that was towards them. Everyone squinted their eyes as the light became brighter.

Finally, the light faded away and they were brought back to the ground.

Gasps went around the room as the beautiful couple appeared mire beautiful together than ever before.

Marinette wore a beautiful silk gown which was a dark rose gold

Marinette wore a beautiful silk gown which was a dark rose gold. It looked simple, yet pretty. It flowed into a short tail at the end. The design on the top made it look more appealing to the eye. She wore matching shoes with heels covered with gold leaves.

Adrien wore white

Adrien wore white. It was like a modern type prince suit and it suited him. The eccentric gold stitching made it look more than a normal white suit. It made him look like a Prince. He wore fully white shoes to go with it but it had a tiny word written in gold. Marinette.

"THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS OF CHINA!"

Try both looked at each other and smiled. Then they both went to the middle of the ballroom and started the first dance of the day. If you were there, you could only describe their dance as amazing. The way they moved together was spectacular. They were in sync and if you looked closely, you could tell that they didn't care about what was going around them.

After the dance everyone erupted into another round of cheers and followed the two to the banquet hall where they would eat.

I have nothing to say cuz I just wrote the previous chapter today. This is gonna be short. What do you think is going to happen next?
Bug out peeps🐞🖐😸