I blushed and hid my face in my jacket, while giggling.

Louis pulled my jacket away from my face, and stared in to my eyes, as if he was looking for a certain emotion but was unable to find it.

It was then that I could feel our faces getting closer together, like magents. We were getting so close our noses were almost touching. Was I going to kiss Louis? Yes I-

"Guys?" Harry mumbled getting up from his short sleep "Guys, what the hell are you doing?"

"Nothing.." I groaned and lifted my head off of the cold concrete floor and placed it on Louis' chest.

I could feel and hear his steady heart rate, it was soothing, I could fall asleep to it. 

"Dont fall asleep, love.." Louis whispered to me kissing the top of my head and began humming a lullaby. He was purposely trying to make me fall asleep

"You silly carrot.." I murmured tiredly . I was still laying on his chest as I fell in to a deep, comfy, sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to Louis shaking me vigorously off of his chest and sitting me up

"Natasha! Natasha get up now!" He said shaking me again

"What?"

"Your dad wants you!" 

I groaned to myself, got up, and walked inside the house and turned to face my dad who was standing outside the door.

"Take it." He said with anger in his voice

"No!"

"Take it!"

"No!"

"Take it you bitch!"

I didn't say a word, I just glared at him. And as a response my dad slapped me square in the face.

"Take it."

I did as I was told and take it.

"Good" He said with a cat like smile

I walked in to the garage and my dad followed me. Louis looked up and gave me an apologetic look when he saw the red hand print on my face from where my dad had slapped me. 

I slowly walked towards the boys. Taking one tiny step at a time.

My dad took the gun from behind me, and loaded it. Then handed it back to me in a quick movement so the boys wouldn't see the deadly weapon that was supposed to end their lives.

But I had other plans.

"Boys" I said with a shaky voice. They looked up at me with their cute little smiles and I think I died inside a little bit. "I'm Sorry."

I pulled out the gun from behind me and pointed it straight at Louis and Harry.

Their faces, well, I dont think I could ever get the look on their faces out of my head. They looked hurt, and fed up. But mostly, they looked betrayed. Because I was supposed to be their friend, and I was going to be the death of them.

My finger touch the trigger and a jolt of adrenaline shot through me. I felt like I was going to throw up. I saw Louis mouth something to me, but I didn't catch it. 

I was close to pulling the trigger, I smirked at Louis and he gave me a confused look. I winked at him as I was about to pull the trigger. 

Before I pulled the trigger I turned around quickly and shot my dad in the arm, he went down in a yelp of pain. I shot him in the leg, and grabbed Louis and Harry.

"Run!" I shouted to them

We ran through the house and made it to the front door

"Get back here, you bitch!" My dad screamed from the garage

We opened the front door and ran outside in to the cold crisp air. I breathed in and smiled to myself, but kept running.

We ran for about 15 minutes then stopped.

We had finally escape.

"Natasha, for a second I thought you were going to kill us!" Louis said putting a hand over his heart

"I would never!" I said bewildered

Louis grabbed me and pulled me in to his chest the sweet smell of vanilla filled my nose. He smelt so sweet. I loved that about him.

I looked up in to his eyes. And searched for some emotion. And I found some.

Happy, Relieved, Scare... and Love?

Like it had before, our heads were coming closer, and closer. And no one was interrupting us. Not even Harry. 

And as I felt Louis' hot breath on my face our lips finally touched.

I was kissing Louis Tomlinson.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! XOXO :)

BYE! :)