Run - Chapter Seven

A/n So I had Writers Block for about 2 months now for this book. I am back. Sorry to keep you waiting!

*****

Niall's POV

There was a knock on the door. I was too lazy to get up and go check who it was. It was a struggle to get off the couch. I walked to the door and saw Jena standing there. "I've been meaning to tell you something." It looked like she had been crying. I hate seeing her like this.

I sat her down on the couch. I grabbed some tissues so she can whip her face. "Niall..." She parted her lips. " I'm sorry." She started to cry even more. One of the reasons why I hated seeing her like that was because I didn't know what to do. I never know. I just pulled her close to me and patted her back. "You shouldn't be sorry. I should." She cried more. "You see. You shouldn't be sorry for anything. I'm the one who's been clueless."

I layed down on the couch letting her lay down on my chest. I rubbed her back until she calmed down. I smiled at the sight of her drifting to sleep. She smelt strange though. Her breathe. It smelt like she was drinking. I looked over a t the clock. It's been over an hour since Harry has been gone. I heard a jiggle on the door knob. Harry came in. He laughed at the sight. "Dude you too hooked up?" I rolled my eyes "No" I whispered making him chuckle. He shook his head as he went for his bed.

Harry turned off the light on the night stand. "Night Nialler." I heard him chuckle again as he positioned himself in his bed. I kissed Jena's forehead. She snuggled up on my neck.

***

"OOOOOOO" I Jena moan on the couch. She sat up on the couch rubbing her head. "My head hurts." She rubbed her eyes. "Liam did you get breakfast?" I laughed.

"Jena. I think you were drunk last night." She jumped and turned around. She looked around the room. "What the hell?" She said. "Niall?"

"Aye she up?"

"Harry." She covered her eyes. Harry was in his tighty whities. I laughed. She walked out the room covering her eyes.

"What up with here?" Harry asked as he got ready for the first class.

"She got drunk last night. I think she's having a hangover."

****

"Alright class! Day 3! Choose your song yet?...Anyone..?" He looked around the class disappointed. Nobody raised their hand. "Come on guys! We only have a week and a half. We half to get this finished for the concert."

A group raised their hand. "Why do we have to do covers?" We all shook our head agreeing. "Yeah. Can't we make our own song?" I smiled as I heard Jena's voice.

"Okay. We can go with that."

We all broke up into groups.

"Guys I have this perfect song." Liam said. "But can we talk for a second before we do this." We all turned and looked over at him. "I dont want to do the Eliminating Jena. She told me something this morning. I think you guys want to hear this."

We were all ears. We just couldn't believe what we were hearing. This is gonna suck for Jena and her friends.

A/n So What do you think happened ? Sorry it's short. Please Vote/ Comment Thank You for commenting. Please Keep Reading. Updating Tomorrow! Not Edited