one

hi this is going to be a pretty short chapter lol

Hoseok swore he saw Hyungwon dash out of their house at 7 pm, yelling that he had an "errand". This happened for two weeks. Every Tuesday and Friday at 7 pm, he'd be off somewhere. Hyungwon had become so mysterious that Hoseok questions if he has a secret girlfriend.

At 9 pm, Hyungwon returned with a white sticky stain on his shirt and red marks on his cheek. Hoseok took a quick look at Hyungwon from head to toe. Hyungwon held a bag behind his back and Hoseok had a glimpse of a white cloth.

"Hyungwon, what have you been doing lately?" Hoseok questions.

"O-Oh.. I-I w-was visiting m-my cousin.. Of course!" Hyungwon laughed nervously.

Hyungwon was far too gullible and innocent in Hoseok's eyes to be able to lie in his face.

"Y'know.. It's been really dark lately." Hoseok spoke.

"Sorry...." Hyungwon mumbled.

"Please stay safe. You already heard about the news of the girl getting kidnapped at night." Hoseok said softly.

"10 pm news! Hello guys, I'll be your news reporter Hani and there's been a mysterious kidnapping. A woman in her early 20's identified as Yoon Bora was confronted at 8:30 at night with a man trying to steal her belongings. She tried defending herself, but the mysterious man dressed in all black had knocked her down, pulling her over his shoulder and driving off. The police have not found the culprit, but security cameras are carefully being watched. Based on the security camera we have seen, the culprit is unidentifiable, but it's a man around 6'1' with a skinny figure. Please notify the police if any strange occurrences happen."

Hyungwon was thankful of the older for being worried about him, but Hyungwon was already 20, he felt that he's able to take care of himself and show how mature he is. "Thank you, but it's okay. I'll be fine. Plus, I'm a guy, I'm less likely to be harassed." Hyungwon smiled warmly. Hoseok felt reassured and told himself, "It's okay.. Hyungwon is a grown man. It's okay.." Hoseok absolutely loved Hyungwon's smile, it made his stomach feel filled with creamy hot chocolate.

Hyungwon went to sleep in his bed after wishing Hoseok a good night.

Hoseok knocked on the door after brushing his teeth.

"Hyungwon, can I come in?"

"Yeah."

Hoseok was wrapped in his blanket like a burrito and he laid next to Hyungwon on his bed.

"I can't sleep." Hoseok spoke shyly.

"How come?" Hyungwon asked curiously.

"I've been worrying.. Where have you been going lately?" Hoseok asked.

Hyungwon felt a pang of guilt. He really didn't want to keep secrets for Hoseok. "D-Don't worry about it." Hyungwon pat Hoseok.

"Okay.." Hoseok mumbled disappointingly.

"Can I sleep here today?" Hoseok asked.

"Sure."

Hoseok snuggled into the blankets and faced the wall, away from Hyungwon.

"I'm so sorry." Hyungwon said in his mind.

"Good night." Hyungwon whispered.

Truthfully, Hyungwon wanted to make ramyeon for Hoseok.

"Hey Hoseok, what's your ideal type?"

"Honestly, man or woman, I don't care, as long as they can make ramyun." Hoseok had an innocent grin on his face.

That day, Hyungwon vowed to make the best ramyeon Hoseok has ever tasted just so he can be loved by the cute-faced boy.

579 words y'all. I promise to make the chapters longer and update at least one every two weeks lol. This is a short book so I'm estimating 3-5 chapters. See ya lovelies <3