Haunted houses

I guess this is a more domestic AU?? Or maybe an AU where they knew each other a bit longer before the whole virus and vampires taking over. Interpret it how you would like!

But basically, the kids at the Hyakuya orphanage are able to go to a haunted house attraction for halloween.

They're 12 in this still :'> 

-----

Yuu caught up to Mika, slightly tugging at his sleeve. Mika glanced towards him and hummed "Hm?" 

"Do we really have to go to this thing? We can't go trick or treating or something first?" Yuu asked, checking behind them real quick to make sure none of the kids were wandering off. 

"Oh c'mon Yuu-chan! It'll be fun!" Mika replied, excitement shining in his blue eyes. Yuu huffed and crossed his arms. "It's gonna be stupid.." 

Mika blinked at Yuu, then suddenly a smile grew on his face. "Ah! You must be scared!" Yuu turned to him immediately when he said that. "W-What! No!" the raven protested, glaring at Mika. 

"It's okay Yuu-chan, you can hold my hand if you're scared." Mika said, seeming to completely ignore Yuu's denial. Yuu's glare only intensified, "Mikaa! I'm not scared! Geez!" he repeated, glancing away from the blonde again and recrossing his arms.

Mika only smiled at him, and continued to walk to the haunted house. Akane was making sure the rest of the children were behaving well, reminding them that the haunted house was fake and nothing there could actually hurt them.

As they continued to walk, the attraction came into full view. "There it is!" Mika exclaimed, pointing it to everyone else. Yuu felt a shiver run up his spine, but he ignored it and followed after Mika as he began to walk at a faster pace toward it, the two slow enough so everyone else could catch up.

When they were in front of the house, Yuu was becoming a bit more hesitant on going in. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to face who had tapped him. "Remember Yuu-chan-" Yuu cut Mika off, "Yea! Yea! Geez.." Yuu grumbled, Mika chuckling a little at him. 

The rest of the children crowded around the three older kids, Akane trying her best to calm them down. Yuu sighed as they finally entered the house, it was pretty dark, but there was enough light for them to be able to see the path ahead of them. They began to walk down and through the house, nothing of course happening at first except for the few eerie creaks and faint footsteps that could be heard. 

Eventually, the first person in a costume had jumped out and scared them, the younger kids of course letting out a few small screams, which was to be expected, but it wasn't that bad of a scare at all. Yuu jumped a little when he suddenly felt something grab his hand and squeeze it slightly. "D-Don't worry..! None of this is r-real!" Yuu heard a familiar voice stutter, and he sighed and turned to Mika. "I'm not scared.." he mumbled, when he suddenly noticed Mika himself looked shaken up. "I'm not talking to you..." Mika replied quietly, averting his gaze from Yuu.

Yuu blinked, and then a smile formed on his face. "You're sccaaarredd?" Yuu asked, dragging out 'scared.' Mika's face heated up a little and he didn't answer. "What happened to, 'You can hold my hand if you're scared, Yuu-chan!'" Yuu teased. Mika huffed and glanced back to Yuu. "Shushhh..." Mika whispered, clearly embarrassed. 

Yuu snickered a bit, and he looked back at Mika who was still nervously glancing around. Yuu gazed at him for a few moments more, before he sighed and held out his hand to Mika. "If you're really THAT scared, you can hold MY hand." Yuu said, and Mika stared at his hand for a moment in surprise. 

"Ah, hurry up Mika! Or I'll leave you behind!" Yuu threatened, and Mika seemed to immediately take his hand after that, and he squeezed it gently. Yuu flushed a little, sighed and began to follow after the others who had gone ahead of them.

Yuichiro held a shaking, nervous Mikaela's hand throughout the whole attraction. He wasn't scared of the house, as it definitely was pretty average, but he felt nervous anyway when he was holding the blonde's hand. He wondered why he felt nervous, but he tried his best to push it out of his mind for the rest of the night. 

------------------

KIINDD of short, but I needed to get something out ^^' hope this was okay!

ALSO!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 98 READS AND 10 FAVORITES!! That means a lot to me, didn't expect people to like these silly things that much. 

I may write more halloween themed ones soon, so look out for thoosee