Episode 28 - Truth

Haii guys, back with next episode......

Here goes the next episode

Shivaay's POV

After Gauri went, I decided to talk to Anika and clear the misunderstanding....... So I went to hall..... I was about to go to Anika's room..... Just then I saw Riya coming in a messy way......

Shivaay : What happened Riya.....

Riya : Shivaay, I fell down in the mud so my dress got spoiled...... I can't go to home in this condition...... Can I get one dress of Anika......

Shivaay : Sure, I ll get it......

Saying this I went to Anika's Room..... She was not there.... I took one of her dress and went to hall but Riya was not there..... I went to my room and saw Riya in my shirt..... My anger raised......

Shivaay : What r u doing Riya???.......

Riya : Shivaay, I can't stay in that dress for long time so I wore ur shirt......

Saying this she hugged me..... Before I could say something..... I saw Anika standing near the door...... Her eyes were moist...... I'm sure she would have misunderstood the situation as usual......

Riya : Anika, don't u have manners, u shud knocked the door before getting inside.....

This Riya is adding more fuel in the fire......

Anika : I'm sorry Mr. Oberoi...... I won't disturb u......

Saying this she went......

Shivaay : Riya, wear this dress.....

I said giving her Anika's dress and I followed Anika.........

In Anika's Room

Anika was sitting and crying........ I went to her.....

Anika : Mr. Oberoi, Just sign these divorce papers and leave me alone..... I obeyed my parents and thought to stay here..... I thought I can adjust but u crossed all limits....... How can u Shivaay?...... Now I just hate u...... Advay is better than u.....

Shivaay : Enough......

Anika was shocked hearing him...... Riya comes there.....

Riya : What happened Shivaay?.....

Shivaay : Get out Riya.....

Riya went away seeing his anger...... Anika got scared..... Shivaay closed the door......

Shivaay : I ll sign the divorce papers but before that listen to me and u won't say anything back till I finish..... Got it....

Anika nodded her head being scared......

Shivaay : That day, Riya requested to act in front of her parents becoz her parents were not knowing that we got separated.... I know her parents very well, so I thought that I ll make them understand slowly..... So I agreed to Riya and acted in front of them but u misunderstood it...... And today Riya's dress got spoiled..... I went to take ur dress but before that she wore my shirt...... And again u misunderstood the situation....... I know it ll be difficult for u to see all this..... So I thought make u understand everything slowly but u r so fast that u reached till divorce....... I realized that I had some feelings towards u...... I thought u ll give me some time..... I thought u r not like Riya..... Riya didn't trust me and now even u r doing the same Anika..... U thought me one thing that I shud never trust anyone....... And one more thing, I don't love Riya, we don't have anything more than friendship..... Got it...... U said that u hate me right but I can't hate u back becoz I know u well..... I know u very well so I didn't say anything till now but this is more...... I can't bear anymore..... As ur wish, we ll get divorced......

Saying this he signed the divorce papers....... Fresh tears rolled down Anika's face...... Shivaay tried to go but Anika stopped him by holding his hands and held her both ears and apologized......

Anika : Sorry..... I won't repeat..... I love u so much that I couldn't bear u standing with another girl......

Shivaay : I don't want to hear anything..... Its all over.....

Anika made a pout...... Shivaay glared at her and went to his room......

Anika : Shivaay, I know I'm wrong but I apologized....... Now its time for me to be naughty......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Guys, how was it???.......

Target : 170 comments and 150 comments......

By 😍Ashwathy😍