CPR

So I was at gym today and we had to run (look at Randomness with Centurion to see the story) and a kid who like in my 2nd 3rd and 4th period classes, Billy, left early so he didn't have to run 2 miles. He was lucky cut he left at 3rd period during testing so he didn't have to do push-ups and other stuff. So I imagined what would've happened if he was there and I didn't tell my nanny to pick me up.

 So I imagined what would've happened if he was there and I didn't tell my nanny to pick me up

Yes the girls in gym have to wear pink and boys have to wear whitw. Here's the story I thought up of:

Billy was running in the line, now the lead for the Indian Run and he stopped and let the rest of the line keep going for the boys, the girls were way ahead of me, and he stops to see if I need help, I'm gasping for breath and sounding like I'm sobbing and breathing heavily while couching he boys come back as the girls round near us and stop, Coach. T is talking to the TA, Robert, and Billy is leaning me against him letting me try catching my breath, I have a hard time reaching as I try to say "i... cant... breathe." He has Wyatt give him a phone and dials 911 and sends a kid to get coach T.

This is how the could have gone:

Dispatcher: 911 what's your emergency?
Billy: umbrella a girl in my gym class is having a hard time breathing.
Dispatcher: what's her name?
Billy: *muffled from asking Dalila the last name* um yeah Carmen *censored Cuz I don't give my last name*
Dispatcher: okay is here anyone else there?
Billy:me and some other kids. The coach is across the feild, I sent a kid over to get her.
Dispatcher : is the girl breahing?
Billy: yes but it looks like it's hard for her to.
Dispatcher: okay keep her sitting up slightly so she can breathe.
Billy: she is. *off the phone towards the teacher* yeah I'm on the phone with 911!
Dispatcher: does she need medical attention? Does she have any problems with breathing?
Billy: yeah I think I heard her say she had asthma.
Dispatcher: okay does she have an inhaler?
Billy: I don't see one with her. She might have one at the nurse *off phone* someone go to the nurse to see if they have an inhaler for her. And check her locker!
Dispatcher: is he gir, still breathing?
Billy: I'm not sure she seems to be having a hard time. She isn't able to speak.
Dispatcher: is anyone near you right now?
Billy: no. They all went to find an inhaler and water for her. *muffled* Carmen pull through it'll be fine. Keep fighting!
Dispatcher: you may need to give CPR if needed.
Billy: *face goes red* how do I know if she needs it.
Dispatcher: what is her condition?
Billy: she... stopped breathing...
Dispatcher: is anyone here yet?
Billy: no.
Dispatcher: okay listen to me, I need you to give her CPR. Pump her chest 20 times ok? Can you do that?
Billy: yes. *blushing and does what he is told*
Jonathan: *running back with her inhaler as everyone follows*

"Billy is kissing carmen~" Wyatt mutters and Jonathan hands billy her inhaler, she had started breathing a few seconds ago and used the inhaler.

That what I imagined would happen. I didn't really happen.