Sleepover

I just reached Lauren and Johnny's house. Before I even press the doorbell, Lauren opens the door. I laugh. "Hey Lauren!" I say. "Hey Annie! Come in!" I walk in. There house was like a mansion! It was extremely decorated. I followed Lauren up to her room. I saw Johnny, Jayden, Lexi, Hayden and Kenzie. "Everyone couldn't make it." Lauren explained. I nodded and just sat down. I could tell Hayden felt awkward having Kenzie around. I wonder if they know about the break up. "Alright guys, what's first?" Carson asks. "Anyone up for a movie?" Lexi asks. Everyone agrees. We walk to the home theater. "Alright then, what movie should we watch?" Johnny asks looking through Netflix. I sit down on the couch. I could tell Kenzie was giving me some type of look. And let me tell you, not a nice look. "Horror?" Jayden suggests. Oh no. Literally anything besides horror. One time, we were watching a horror movie in a drive in at the neighbors farm. I couldn't stop screaming! Everyone gets excited besides myself. "Um, I'll just go to Lauren's room and go on my phone. You guys enjoy the movie." I say standing up. "What? Your not going to watch the movie with us?" Hayden says confused. I nod. "I don't really like scary movies. But you guys can watch." I say. "Just let her leave if she wants to. We're not stopping you." Kenzie says with a evil ugly smirk. "Come on Annie! Please! I'm pretty sure everyone here is going to scream of do something stupid. Your not the only one." Lexi says. I laugh at her statement. I'm still not so sure but whatever. "Okay." I say. I see Hayden smile widely. Gosh, he has that smile. Know what I mean? I sit down on the couch. Hayden sits next to me. Close, but still keeping his distance. Kenzie tries to sit next to him but Jayden does instead. Then she winks at me. Does Jayden know I like Hayden?! Is it that obvious?! We start the movie.

We've been watching for a while now and some how, Hayden's arm was around me. No one seemed to care besides Kenzie. She seemed jealous. Then a scary part comes on. Lexi screams and shoves buries her head into Carsons chest. Jayden and Lauren shriek. Kenzie 'accidentally' grabs Johnny's hand. They both blush. On the other hand, I just close my eyes tightly. Hayden seemed to notice. He holds my hand and rubs it. My whole face turns into a tomato.

The movie is over! Finally! We all run downstairs. "Hey Annie? Can I talk to you?" Kenzie asks. I look at Hayden. He doesn't look like he approves, but whatever. I nodd and we walk to a hallway. "Look, I'm sorry what I did to you. I shouldn't have been getting jealous like that. Plus, were not even together anymore. So I'm sorry again. I don't have any feelings for him." She said. She meant it to. I give her a hug and she hugs back. "Friends?" Kenzie asks. "Friends." We both hug it out and walk back to everyone.

It was finally time to head to bed. The guys helped blowing up air mattresses. Ring Ring... it was my phone. "I'll be back" I say. And then I go outside to the backyard to take the call
Annie- hello?
Brooke- hey Annie! It's Brooke.
Annie- oh hey!
Brooke- look, I need to tell you something. well, your dad does. and it's kinda really important
Annie- oh. does he want to talk in person?
Brooke- yeah. he said he can wait till the rodeo
Annie- oh okay. so how's the country? everything okay?
Brooke- yeah totally! your dad bought a home phone so you can call him!
Annie- really?! yay!
Annie- ive got to go, but nice talking with you again!
Brooke- bye Annie! Love you!
Annie- love you too!

I get off my phone and smile at the black screen. I was about walk back inside, but then I see Hayden. Not just Hayden, Hayden frowning. What happened to him? I walk inside closing the door behind me. "Hayden? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Who were you on the phone with?" He asks sadly. "Why do you ask?" I'm so confused. "You didn't tell me that, that you had a boyfriend..." he said. What? Boyfriend? "Boyfriend?" I laugh really hard. Hayden seems to be confused. "Hayden, I don't have a boyfriend. That was my best friend Brooke from the country. You really thought I had a boyfriend?" I say letting out a giggle. "Oh sorry Annie. When I heard you say I love you I thought it-" I cut him off. "Wait, why were you eavesdropping?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "Oh, I was coming to get you since you were taking to long. Then I heard that." Wait, why would Hayden even care if I had a boyfriend? Why dose that matter to him? Whatever.
Hayden's POV
Ugh. Why would I be so upset! Yes, I like Annie. But I don't know how to tell her. She makes it so hard for me. I just really like her. She's so innocent and not like every girl. I need help. An expert on Annie...