1. Eccedentesiast

H

Harry has a small interest in films. Okay, so, he actually loves films, but he doesn't want anybody to know how much of a geek he actually is. He just loves the idea of playing the role of a completely different person, having to fake your emotions and practically lie to everyone watching. (Plus, young actors were pretty hot, so.)

Speaking of which, Louis Tomlinson is one of the many charming, young actors of Hollywood. Anybody with half a brain would think he was attractive, or at least admit he was 'cute'. Harry has seen all of the movies Louis starred in, including Love Me Love Me, The Way Way Back, and Spring Break. And, obviously, Harry loves all of them.

Critics have said things along the lines of, 'He's the young Brad Pitt' or 'Louis Tomlinson's new movie breaks down the Box Office with it's earnings: $76 million!'

Harry glances at his posters of Louis scattered across his wall. Most of them are movie posters, but he has some photoshoots hung up as well. And, in the corner of his room, he has a cardboard cutout of Louis. Which was another reason why he doesn't have friends over. Well, he can't have anybody over.

His friends already know he has a small (big) obsession with the famous actor, but they don't know how big the obsession actually is. It's not like Harry has a lock of Louis' hair and is trying to clone him or anything. (Although, Harry wouldn't mind having his own little Louis.) But, they would probably be slightly deterred if they saw Harry's room. Not one inch of his room isn't covered in posters and magazine covers and Louis. It was all about LouisLouisLouisLouis.

Harry was pretty sure his friend, Liam, would be interested in Louis if he watched one of his movies. How could you not? Like, Louis is probably one of the worlds greatest actors of all time. And, maybe that's a major exaggeration, but Harry doesn't care because it's his personal opinion.

His "obsession" started when he saw one of Louis' first films: "Happily Ever After", which, as cliche as it sounds, was about a woman who was in a relationship with a man. The man, as you may have already guessed, is rude and obnoxious but the woman just loves him so much and she cannot leave him. But, then, believe it or not, the woman's best friend (played by Louis himself) falls in love with her and wants her to live Happily Ever After with him. It's a shit movie, really, but Harry didn't care because Louis.

After that, Harry started following Louis' twitter, then made an Instagram just to follow him on there, then proceeded to make a fan-page dedicated to Louis. (He was proud, actually. His fan-page on Instagram had approximately twenty-three thousand followers, so, no complaints here.) Harry started learning everything about Louis. Things like where he was born, his birthday, his favorite color, his favorite animal, what he liked to do on lazy days, his special talents, everything.

From then on, his obsession (Harry likes to call it dedication) grew.

-

"Harry? Where are you?" Harry's mom calls from the hallway.

"In here," Harry yells.

Anne appears in the doorway, holding a file in her hand.

"I know your birthday was four months ago, but I have something for you." Anne speaks, walking towards Harry's bed. "Here." She hands him the file.

Harry gives her a questioning look before opening the folder. Two pieces of paper lay on top of each other inside. A movie poster- Breaking Down- is displayed on the sheet. Louis' face is the main focus and- oh. my. god.

"You got me tickets to the Breaking Down premiere!?" Harry practically screams, eyes wide and surprised.

"You've earned it. I figured Gemma could take you or-"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Harry yells, jumping up from his seat and enveloping his mom in a hug.

I'm going to see Louis in person. Holy shit.

(A/N: I am unaware of any movies existing titled Love Me Love Me or Spring Break, but The Way Way Back is an actual movie. I do not own these movies nor do I own anything associated with the film.

First chapter will be the shortest chapter, just letting you know.

The lovely cover was made by @niallsballs . I'm kind of obsessed with it.

I'm also laughing because the movie I described (completely made up, but it probably exists somewhere) is basically my other larry fic, "Happily".

Anyways. Hope you enjoyed it :)

-T)