Dean looked over at his little brother, raising his eyebrows. "Ready?"

Sam rubbed the back of his neck, nodding. "Ready."

***

Sam's palms were slick with sweat as Y/N linked her arm through his on the way into the large ballroom. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He did this all the time with Y/N. But this time was different. Y/N was pretending to be his wife. They were basically acting out what he had been dreaming about since he met her and he couldn't even enjoy it because he was so anxious.

"Hey," Y/N whispered into his ear, making him shiver as her lips grazed his earlobe. "Relax. Everything is going to be fine, yeah?"

Sam took a deep breath and nodded, dropping a kiss to the top of his best friend's head. "Yeah."

"Oh, Agent Williams! Agent Lane! I'm so glad you could make it." Mrs. Henderson, the mother of one of the victims, said as she came over to address Y/N and Dean. "I'm so glad you came. I want you to know just how appetitive I am of all your hard work." she smiled brightly.

"Just part of the job." Dean said with a soft smile. "Thank you for the invite."

"Oh, my pleasure." Mrs. Henderson beamed, her eyes then landing on Sam.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Y/N laughed gently, squeezing Sam's arm. "This is my husband Sam. Sam, this is Mrs. Henderson."

"Nice to meet you." Sam smiled gently, staying by Y/N's side and wrapping an arm around her gently, now feeling more at ease.

"The pleasure is all mine." Mrs. Henderson smiled. "How long have you two been married, hm?"

"Tuesday makes six years." Y/N said, wrapping her arms around Sam's waist and gazing up at him with an adoring smile.

Sam smiled brightly, holding her gently by the small of her back as he planted a kiss on her forehead. He didn't care if she was acting this out. He was so in love with this woman and he loved being able to show it, even if she thought it was an act.

"Awe, that's so nice!" Mrs. Henderson said, tipping her head to the side. She turned to look behind her. "Oh, I'm sorry, will you excuse me? I need to go make sure my husband isn't pestering anybody."

"They tend to do that, don't they?" Y/N squeezed Sam's waist gently and smiled at the older woman while Sam snickered.

"Don't I know it!" Mrs. Henderson laughed. "Well, please, enjoy the party!" she smiled at the three before walking in the other direction.

Dean smirked at his best friend. "Well, aren't we a natural born actress?"

"I know, right? I think I need to give up hunting and head for Hollywood immediately." Y/N teased, still attached to Sam's side.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I spy with my little eye an open bar." Dean said, then heading in the opposite direction. "See ya!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, slipping her hand into Sam's and looking up at him. "Well, I'd say we're doing pretty good so far, yeah?"

Sam smiled and nodded, squeezing his best friend's hand gently and brushing his thumb gently over the back of her hand. "Yeah. I guess you were right."

"Told you." Y/N hummed, nudging his ribs gently with her elbow and pressing a kiss to his shoulder. "We're going to be okay, babe."

Sam couldn't help the soft blush that broke out across his cheeks. "Yeah?"

Y/N looked up at her moose of a best friend and smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Yeah." she hummed, stretching onto her toes so she could ghost his lips with her own.

Sam felt something along the lines of an electric shock when their lips met, his arms encircling around her waist and tugging her close.

Y/N kissed him deeply, tangling her hand into his hair and tugging at it gently, causing Sam to have to stifle a moan. They pulled away after a moment, realizing they were in public.

Sam took a shuddering breath, leaning their foreheads together and smiling gently. "W-Why did you-"

"Well, you obviously weren't going to make the first move." Y/N said, raising her eyebrows at him with a soft smile.

Sam couldn't help but smile, his dimples appearing broadly in his cheeks as he pecked her lips once more. "You're - You're so-"

"I know, right?" Y/N teased, beaming as their lips met again.

_

A/N- this took about 10 years to get out and I'm so sorry, but I really hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️