The Battle for Manhattan Part Two

Start from the beginning

With that Jart set down by Stephan who purred as Stephan gave him a solid scratch on his lower jaw. Lilith tail wagged as she saw everyone else too. 

Fury looked at Michael. "Do you know who my animal is?" 

Michael gave him a smirk and whistled again, with that a black blur landed in front of Fury. A majestic black Pegasus opened his wings and gave a whinny. 

"Black Jack?" Fury whispered. 

"You know it Boss. You and I are going to have a little chat about you ditching me but first you and I are going to win another war." Black Jack responded the threat hanging in the air. 

"Alright guys everyone get the bridge. Stephan you and Jart lead the ariel attack on the hostile wind gods, Fury you and black take the first and second cavalry units across the bridge. Fate you and Lilith shadow travel to the back, there is a son and daughter of Hades that can control shadows, make sure they don't flank us. Britt and Zoe you are with me, the Stolls join up with the rest of the generals. Will join the archers they need a leader." Michael commanded. 

~The next morning~

Fury stood petting Black Jacks mane, looking at the people under his command wondering how many will die today. 

"Soldiers today we achieve something only some dream of. Immortality, we will be remembered as the people that stormed Olympus first! Who is like us?" Fury shouted. 

All the soldiers straightened out and shouted. "A damn few and all of them are dead!" 

"Damn right." 

With that they all saddled up and went to their bridge. Waiting for them was the Athena and Demeter cabin. The two goddesses themselves stood on the bridge looking anxious at the coming battle, most of their nerves gone with the two goddesses and the immortal councilors. But their nerves came back as over two hundred troops on horses appeared at the end of the bridge, but their biggest fear was the man in the lead. Sea green armour with a skull on it sat on a Pegasus that the immortals remembered all too well. Even Athena was a little uneasy. 

"Lay down your arms and you shall be granted amnesty by order of Michael king of Genesis!" Fury shouted. 

"We would rather die than give up to a sea spawn like you!" Athena screamed back. 

"I am a son of Chaos you dumb bitch. I am gonna take great pleasure in reaping your immortal soul Athena! Charge!" Fury growled back. 

The two hundred horseman screamed and charged over fifty in the lead pulled out their bows and fired into the front lines of the Olympian army. Dropping some of the front line defenders. 

Spears were raised and arrows were knocked on the Olympian side as the horses hit halfway, suddenly a golden line appeared tripping a majority of the horses but black jack jumped over still charging as a pile up appeared behind them, horses whinnied in pain. An arrow flew towards Fury's chest but he dipped low and threw one of his daggers back snapping the line as some horses got through as the non injured soldiers jumped back up and rushed forward. Just as Black jack was about to get speared by Athena he jumped flying over as Fury jumped off he fell on two demigods snapping their spines. He thrust his sword through a demigods chest and kicked some others back, creating a circle, none anxious to attack the legendary son of Chaos. 

He smiled though none could see it, his distraction cost the Olympian demigods as the unprepared front line got smashed by the rest of the Chaos forces. 

Screams of agony were heard as both sides took casualties Athena and Demeter took the brunt of the attacks. Fury kept attacking the demigods in the middle no one could touch him, his technique flawless, he dropped the demigods by dozens, finally something jumped on his back. He reached back grabbing the arm of a girl before she pushed a dagger into his chest. He pulled forward hard,  sending the girl on his back to the ground, she gasped for air as it was pulled from her lungs. She looked up as a boot entered her vision and rolled to the left as the boot came down.