Derpy's diary ( Human My Little Pony fan-fiction )

Hi ! My name is ditsy-do , but other people call me derpy because I'm always messing up . I have a job as a mail girl . ( it's the only thing I'm good at doing without messing up ) I go to Ponyville High with all the other teenagers . I'm one of the most picked on students there because other students think I'm well , stupid. I write a diary entry every day so I can keep track of things . Even though i do have autism ( which means I have trouble learning ) there is that one person that understands me more that the world . His name is , Time Turner .

Today I saw the most amizingly nice girls of the school , Twilight Sparkle , AppleJack , Pinkie Pie , Fluttershy , Rainbowdash , and Rarity . Their really nice to me even though I'm really clumsy . " Hey Derpy , " rainbowdash said while applejack and her were holding hands . I was fine with them dating and all , I was also fine with pinkie pie and fluttershy dating . " Oh hi rainbowdash , here's that Daring Do book you ordered " I handed her the package . Rainbowdash replied rapidly , " oh my celestia it's here ! " Rainbowdash was in love with Daring Do books . " Now calm down Rainbow it's just another book you ordered off the internet " , AppleJack said , she knew rainbowdash like the back of her hand . " Oh and here's that fabric you ordered rarity ." I said taking out a small box from my messenger bag . "why , thank you darling I really needed these for the accents for my new design ", rarity replied . " What are you designing rarity ?" twilight asked rarity . I don't really know why I stayed and listened to their conversation , I'm not really part of their "group" . They just kept talking while stood there and thought about muffins . " Well thanks derpy ! " pinkie said excitedly . They walked away as the school bell rang . " I'm late to class ! " I thought as I ran to class . I ended up tripping on the way there so I ended up late to class again .

" Late again miss do " Mr. winkle said disapointed .

" But Mr.Winkle I can explain as you can see ... "

" Miss do , this is the tenth time your late to class . I know you have a job but it has to wait until AFTER school ! Ditsy-Do , you have to get your priorities straight." he said as he interrupted me . I knew he didn't like me very much .