Chapter 13, Pt.2

*Sky's P.O.V.*

After a few minutes we arrived at a fancy Italian restaurant. We stepped out of the car and walked inside hand-in-hand. "Reservation for Lynch," Rocky said to the girl behind the desk.

She typed away on her computer before answering, "Aha, table for two. Right this way, Mr. And Mrs. Lynch." Rocky smirked at me, and I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. The girl grabbed two menus and led us to a table by the front window. The table was set, and there was a single candle in the center. "Your server will be with you in just a few minutes."

"So, how do you like this place so far, Mrs. Lynch?" Rocky asked with a smile.

"I'll never hear the end of this, will I?" I laughed softly.

"Nope, but only because I like the sound of Skylar Lynch. It has a nice ring to it."

I immediately blushed at his comment, trying to contain the smile as I looked down.

"Hello. My name is Justin, and I'll be your server for tonight. Can I get you two started with something to drink?" I silently cursed the waiter for ruining our sweet moment. I also couldn't help but feel uneasy about the way he was looking at me.

"A bottle of champagne, please," Rocky cleared his throat at the guy. The waiter awkwardly smiled at Rocky and wrote onto his little notepad. Once he passed, Rocky quietly growled and barked in his direction, making me giggle.

"Rocky, you're not a dog," I laughed at him.

"Yes I am. I guess I'll have to pee on you so he'll know you're mine," he continued the joke.

"Oh my god," I laughed loudly, putting my face in my hands. I could feel the eyes of the other people on us, but I didn't care. I was having a good time with him, and no one was going to ruin it.

"Your champagne," Justin said as he appeared beside me.

"Thanks," I said as I stifled a laugh. I could only imagine how red my face was.

Justin set the champagne down in the middle of the table, which sat in a bucket of ice. "I'll be back in a few minutes to get your orders." He left us alone, but not before giving me a wink. Rocky and I simultaneously rolled our eyes. Rocky poured us both a glass of champagne.

"To us," he smiled, holding his glass up.

"To us," I repeated as I clinked my glass on his.

"I was gonna wait a little bit to give you this, but fuck it," he said as we set our glasses down after taking a sip. He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a long, slender box. How did I not notice that in his pocket? He set it in front of me and gave me an expectant look.

"Rocky, you didn't have to get me anything. It's just a normal day of the week," I argued.

"I don't care. I love you, and I can spoil you whenever I want."

"I love you, too," I smiled to him as I picked up the box. I opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace. I couldn't help the small gasp that escaped my mouth. It was a silver necklace with my name written in beautiful cursive.

"Rocky

"Rocky.." I trailed off.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, I love it. You seriously didn't have to do this, any of it," I said again.

"I wanted to," he answered simply. "Let me help you with that." He stood up and pulled the necklace out of the box. He wrapped it around my neck and clasped it together. "Voila," he said as he placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Thanks, babe," I smiled to him as he sat down.

"No problem," he smiled back.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Justin chimed in again. I swear I was gonna kill this kid for interrupting every sweet moment we had. I then realized I hadn't even looked at my menu.

"I'll have the spaghetti," Rocky said, giving him the most bland order. He probably hadn't looked at it either.

"And for the lady?" he smiled over at me.

"I'll have the grilled chicken Alfredo, and a side of I have a boyfriend," I cheekily ordered. His smile dropped once he registered what I said. He cleared his throat and finished writing on his notepad.

"I'll be back with those later," he mumbled, walking away. I laughed and pumped my fist in the air, since he finally got the hint. Rocky sat with his mouth agape, chuckling at my feisty comment.

"That's my girl."

I winked at him as I sipped my champagne.

---

We finished our food, and he drove me back to my house in a comfortable silence. Once he parked in my driveway, I turned to face him. "You wanna stay the night?" I asked him with a gentle smile.

"Of course," he responded, placing a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away, killing the engine. We both walked inside and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. "I'm not sure if I have any clothes here."

"I'm pretty sure you left some stuff here a few weeks ago," I called over my shoulder as I rummaged through my dresser. I pulled out a t-shirt of his and a pair of sweats he left here, and I held them out to him. "Here, bub."

"I'll just take the sweats," he said as he took them from me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Mine, now," I muttered under my breath as I grabbed his shirt. I could hear him chuckle from behind me. I watched him from the mirror above my dresser as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He peeled it away from his torso, revealing his toned chest and biceps. And with my luck, he caught me staring.

"Can I help you?" he chuckled.

"Nope, I'm good," I blushed as I grabbed his t-shirt, making my way to the master bathroom. I changed out of my dress and put his t-shirt on. I was only wearing that and a pair of panties. (A/N I hate that word so much😖) I felt slightly exposed, but then again, it was just Rocky. I was completely comfortable around him, and I knew I shouldn't worry about my body.

I turned off the bathroom light and walked into the bedroom, tossing my dress and bra into the laundry hamper. Rocky wolf-whistled from the bed, smirking. "I'm not sure what I like better: the dress or this," he chuckled. I blushed and wordlessly climbed into bed. I snuggled into his bare chest, taking in the smell of his cologne that brought me into a delirium every time. "Goodnight, Sky. I love you," he said as he left a lingering kiss on my lips.

"I love you, too."