He pulled away, gazing upon me for a moment before hastily unzipping his pants and sliding them off

He pulled away, gazing upon me for a moment before hastily unzipping his pants and sliding them off. I swiftly kicked off my undershirt and turned myself around to take him in my mouth. Personally, I have found that sex is much more enjoyable for me with tons of foreplay. Ron seemed to have forgotten that in our months of dry sleep together. He was already halfway to a boner when I took his shaft in my hand and his head in my mouth. He grumbled contentedly as I moved my mouth up and down on him, slathering his penis with saliva. I swayed my hips as he carefully removed my clip and pins from my hair, letting it cascade in waves down my back.

I pushed myself to take all of him, and held my breath so as to not gag. He gave a small whimper before roughly grabbing me and flinging me back onto the bed. I laughed for a moment, but stopped as he began to kiss my stomach. I twisted my fingers into his hair as his kisses moved further down my stomach, eventually reaching my panties. He kissed the small bow on the front before pulling them off and kissing where the pantie line was. As he moved down to my clitoris, my hips began to jerk at his every touch. I wanted this, I wanted him. I hadn't had him in so long...

I felt his tongue at the base of my vagina. A shiver crawled up my spine as he moved from where he started all the way up to my clitoris, circling it slowly. My hip thrusts became more intense as he flicked my clitoris with his tongue, glancing up at me every few seconds through his eyelashes. He stuck his tongue into my entrance, readying me for something more. His fingers slid in easily. As he pumped in and out, I looked down at him. His red curls covered his eyes and his lips were slightly parted. Though I had done nothing to him, he still seemed to be excited.

I began to moan as he pumped faster, darting up to kiss me with plenty of tongue. He pulled his fingers out and slid his penis in. I sucked in a breath as I was stretched, my hands darting to his shoulders. Ron leaned down to plant his lips on my neck as he pushed himself all the way in. A sensation close to a tickle and a euphoric pleasure spread throughout my body as he pumped himself in and out.

He reached beneath me and unclipped my bra, sliding the straps off so that he kiss my breasts. I felt his lips brush over my nipple. His penis began to reach the fleshy part of my vagina (more commonly referred to as the G-spot), stirring up loud moans. He licked and sucked at my nipple until it became hard. I reached my hands down his back, drawing red lines as I slowly brought my nails up. His lips moved to my neck again.

"Ron," I whispered through moans.

"Yeah?" his steamy breath poured over my ear, sending shivers down my body.

"I love you."

I wrapped my arms around him tighter, and buried my face in the crook between his shoulder and neck.

"I love you too, Hermione." he said, slowing his thrusts. Tears began to well up in my eyes before I could stop them.

"I've missed you so much," I muttered, my voice muffled by his flesh.

His thrusts become deeper, more intimate. "I know. I've felt the same way." I took a deep, shaky breath, leaning my head down onto the bed again so I could stare into his brown eyes. "Aw, 'Mione, don't cry," Ron said, smiling kindly down at my own red rimmed eyes.

"I'm not crying!" I protested as tears began to leak from my eyes.

Ron continued to move into me. "I'll try to make you feel better tonight, alright? No more stressful work, no more annoying secretaries-"

"Ron!"

"Oh, come on. Don't tell me they don't get on your nerves."

I laughed lightly. Ron's thrusts became more intensified. "Just relax with me tonight, alright?"

I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. "Alright." Ron leaned down to kiss me romantically before swooping in to kiss my neck. I laughed and the night carried on blissfully.

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this update. It was long past its due date. I'm so sorry I haven't been active. All other Dramione stories have been updated. Please make sure to check out my latest story Meeting Malfoy. I am very attached to that story and am going to try to do something interactive with it very very soon, so I need as many readers as I can get. Personally, I believe that I have worked the hardest on Meeting Malfoy's plot, character development, and execution so far, so I'd really REALLY appreciate it if you all would read it. I've also updated Dramione Smut Book and Spellbound. Please make sure to check those out as well. Thank you all so much for being so kind and patient with me. Thank you so much for having faith in me and my stories. I promise to update sooner. Thanks again, so much (have I said that enough yet?)!

Love,

Jamie Ellen