10

VENUS WALKED INTO the pharmacy, followed by a nervous Debbie and a horrified Carl.

"White boy, come on, let's leave Debbie to get what she needs" The pair walked into a random isle as Debbie stood in front of the pregnancy tests.

"I'll get 2 just incase" The teen grabs the closet pair before walking to the counter.

"Is this all?" The cashier smiled, the red head gulped.

"Just some morning sickness pills please" The women nodded, grabbing a box from behind the counter.

"Total is $6.50" The teen handed over the money and clutched the items.

"Have a nice day!" Debbie smiled softly before waking to where Venus and Carl stood laughing.

"Okay, I'm ready"

>>>

"Vee, please take Carl to my room" The brunette smiles and nodded, grabbing hold of the boys arm.

"Come on White boy" Debbie walks into the bathroom leaving the pair alone.

"Thank god the cock-blocks gone" The boy laughs as they both fall onto Debbie's bed.

"Whatcha wanna do to pass time?" The brunette lays across the boy and shrugs.

"I just wanna lay down-" Carl cuts the girl off.

"Cuddle me" The girl sits up and diverts her gaze towards the boy.

"I mean why not" Venus lays her head on Carl's chest as he wraps his arm around her waist, Venus's left leg wrapped around Carl.

"I like this" The boy blurts out, Venus smiles and nods her head.

"So do I-" The boy again cuts of the Brunette.

"I miss us, I've never admitted it but I feel like I should just come out and accept the fact that I do" Venus moves her head closer up so it's resting on his shoulder.

"I never believe it was over"

PEOPLE SHIPPED VENUS AND CARL MORE THEN I SHIP ME AND NETFLIX!!

Charliii xox