Chp 7-Welcome to the past

Start from the beginning

On the hand he was lying there holding her chain in his palm.
*Flashback*
She was busy trying to clutch an elegant piece of chain in her hand..but was failing miserably..she tried hooking it up but it wasnt cooperating with her..
"Can i help?"He asked seeing her struggle..
She nodded..He took the chain from her and clutched it easily..Meanwhile his hand brushed her skin givingboth of them weird goosebumps..
He backed up his hand...
She glared at the chain on her wrist and gave the cutest smile ever..

"It seems like its given to you by someone special.."He questioned her curiously.
"Yes it was given to me by the most special person in my life...! This is the most precious thing i own..I cannot afford to lose it."she smiled..
Amusement was sparkling in his eyes as he gave her a slight smile.
"It was gifted by my beloved mother..She wasn't just a mother she was my soul mate.my everything..we fought..we cried . but the only thing i know  is she loved me alot.....This was her first and the last gift to me...I still remember that day..that day my marriage date was fixed..i cried alot..coz i didnt wanted to go away from her..She gifted this to me.. "no matter how far i am..if you need me..if you want me just look at this chain..shut your eyes and you will feel like i am with you."..This is the last memory of her.."
She was in tears till now
"Last?"he questioned.
"That was the last day of her life.."
*Flashback ends*

Hard was the decision for him to make..Should he return the chain to her?' Of course  yes!its too valuable for her' ..whispered her brain..
'No! This is valuable for you too..This is the first  chain you tied in her hand...'
In this battle of brain and heart the heart won and he shoved the chain in his pocket...

Next morning..
At 6:00 am
She didnt recognize when sleep took over her...
The sparkling rays of sun kissed her forehead.Its strong light itched her sensitive eye lids..She tried hiding her face away from the light but failed.Thats when the sun rays stopped falling on her face..Making her smile .
Her eyes rested for a while before opening..
Her eyelids parted ready to meet the lighted world.But as they opened up all they could see was a skin tone barrier..Wait!It was a hand..Right in front of her eyes.
She slowly pulled the hand that was protecting her eyes from the torture of the sun.
A pair of greyish green eyes met her...She drowned in those for little while until he blinked his eyes..
Breaking the contact with him she immediately stood up and ended up banging her head with his..
"Ouch" both of them winced in pain.
"I am so sorry"she murmured..
"Aah !its ok i forgive dumb creatures like you.."
He mocked at her..
"Wait!what? You are dumb. It was your mistake"

"Really? Like seriously! You hit my head and now you are blaming me!"
"Your head was at the inappropriate place.."she gave him on of her sliest smile..

"What? You stood up with a jerk!"

"No! It was your mistake!"she knew she was at fault but how can she gave up in front of him.

"Not at all! It was your mistake.!"
"No no no!"
"Yes yes yes...Ms.Drama queen.."

"No no no ....Monkey man.."
"Yes yes yes...Ms Dumbo.."

"No no no ...Mr.Arrogant.."
"Yes ...Ms.Coward."

"I am not a coward!"she barked at him.
"You are!"
" i am not..!"she screamed trying to suppress the harsh memories this word brings..
"You know what! i dont want to talk to you!"she turned at sat in a corner.
"Hey thats not fair!"
He said but received no response.
" i am also not dying to talk to you!"