Haunted Toothbrush

A young woman named Eliza has recently bought a house and she single and lives alone. It has a nice kitchen, table, and plenty of space. She's so glad she moved out of her parent' s place. Her parents helped her get settled in and helped take care of her stuff. Currently she graduated high school and now in college working as a model. She' s very attractive and had multiple boyfriends in high school and slept with some of them. Eliza has even gotten a chance to grace the cover of a few chick-lit teen magazine covers. Her current on and off boyfriend, Chase, texts her asking her if she' s moved in. She tells him that her parents helped her move.

Chase wants to come over and hook up with her but she declines. Plus, she has schoolwork to do and she needed to organize her belongings.

That night she awoke to the sound of brushing sounds coming from her bathroom. Eliza thought she was hearing things so she decided to go back to sleep but the brushing noises got louder.

"What the hell is that?" she thought pulling back the covers.  Was she dreaming?

Frightened she heard her bathroom light flicker but it turned off.

"Huh? That' s strange," she says but goes to sleep.

The next night she hears the brushing sounds...it's like someone's in her bathroom brushing their teeth-like sounds. She checks her bathroom where her makeup, perfume, and toilet paper is out. Everything seems to be in order except she sees an old raggedy toothbrush that looks it should've been thrown out years ago!

"Eww! That's definitely not mine," she said aloud almost gagging. All of a sudden, she sees what looks like blood on her bathroom mirror. It says, "Did you brush your teeth yet?" Eliza usually brushes everyday...twice a day in the morning and before bedtime. Her smile is also white and gorgeous. Eliza was confused now...was somebody pranking her?

Eliza texted her boyfriend the photo she found on her bathroom mirror after throwing the old toothbrush away. Chase thought it was a prank and that she was trying to scare him.

Eliza went out with Chase later that night.

~

When Eliza got home she can still hear brushing sounds coming from her bathroom. Was somebody using my bathroom? Cautiously she makes it upstairs where her bathroom is. She notices the door to her bathroom is closed and there's a light. She can hear someone brushing their teeth.

"I hope whoever's in there is not using my toothbrush!" Eliza thought grossed out at the thought. Nervously she opens the door and sees a man using the old toothbrush she threw away the man turns and smiles at her. Eliza screams backing away. The man looked weird...he was taller than her and pale like a ghost, his eyes seemed to glow in an unnatural way. He has on dentist-like gloves and dentist shirt on. It was him...it had to be him that was causing the brushing sounds she's been hearing.

He asks her if she brushed her teeth this morning?

Eliza looks at him confused.

"Y-y-yeah...I-I did," Eliza sputtered. Should she call 911? This man doesn't seem to want to hurt her though...he's just brushing his teeth.

"You threw away my toothbrush yesterday," the man says continuing to brush his teeth and spit in her sink.

"Who are you? Why...why are in my house?" Eliza says.

"I used to live here a long time ago...I was a dentist...but I fell on hard times and ended up taking my own life," the dentist says.

Eliza looked at him. This had to be a joke... what's going on?

"But I'm here now! I noticed you haven't been flossing or using any dentist-recommended toothpastes, he says holding up Eliza's toothpaste looking at her in disgust.

"W-what you mean? My teeth are perfect," Eliza said defensively. She hated going to the dentist but she did to have her teeth cleaned and waxed.

She couldn't believe she was having this conversation with this man ghost.

The dentist man shook his head disapprovingly.

"When was your last dentist appointment? You're supposed to have at least two every year ya' know,"the man asks looking at her mouthwash

"I-I don't..." Eliza started.

"Don't tell me you don't know! the dentist man. Eliza shrugged.

"Why are in my bathroom? Did you use my toothbrush? she asked, marching towards the dentist man.

The dentist pointed the old raggedy toothbrush at her...now the door to her bathroom is closed, she's trapped in here with this strange dentist ghost.

"I just used your mouthwash," the dentist man said grabbing Eliza and forced her head towards the sink.

Eliza screamed but the dentist man.

"Don't scream...this for your own good...always go to the dentist child...always schedule your dentist appointments and you don't even floss...what's wrong with you?" the dentist man said covering Eliza's mouth.

The dentist ghost man grabbed some of her toothpaste and put it on the ragged toothbrush, he also pulled out some floss from his dentist coat.

"Stop screaming! And open your mouth so I can brush your teeth the right way,"the dentist ghost man demanded.

Eliza did as he asked as he put the disgusting toothbrush on her teeth and inside her mouth as Eliza's started gagging and heaving. She felt sick...so violated!

"I-I- hate you!" Eliza sputtered after cleaning her mouth. Her mouth felt so nasty.

"Nonsense...now floss time!" he said pulling out some floss.

"Open now!" he demanded

He forced Eliza's mouth open and carefully flossed between her teeth and picking out the food particles in her mouth.

"Look at this!" the dentist ghost man said, holding up the floss.

Eliza started sobbing and gagging.

"This is disgusting...you disgust me!" the ghost dentist man replied.

Then he vanished!

Eliza vomited in her toilet for a while...she still had toothpaste and lots of saliva in her mouth.

She notices that the ghost dentist man left a bag full of toothbrushes, toothpastes and floss with a note.

Eliza picked up the note. It said "Beware the haunted toothbrush!"