Ice Cream for Two (or Three)

((this is a par two to avoiding the hurt bc yall have been asking for it))

For the past two weeks, Blake had been avoiding both George and Charlie for different but similar reasons.

One day though, Blake's phone was blowing up with voicemails, missed phone calls and messages from none other than George. The brunette decided to pick up the phone on the 47th call, guilt overtaking his mind and body. When the 17 year old picked up the phone, he still heard the faint mumbles of c'mon please pick up the phone on the other end, knowing that the blond hadn't realised Blake had picked up.

"Hello?" Blake mumbled feebly, his voice cracking from the lack of use. There wasn't even a nano second of silence after he said that as George replied instantly.

"Oh my God, Blake! I'm so sorry, we really need to talk. I need to explain," the boy on the other end replied, his voice laced with desperation and anxiety.

With all of the events of last week completely (and accidently) forgotten about, Blake told him to meet him at the local ice cream shop at 3. He cut the call and checked the time on his phone. 12:28. 2 hours and 32 minutes.

-

The brunette walked into the familiar parlor with his head hung low. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and black jeans rolled at the bottom with a black jacket to top it off. His hair looked as if he hadn't out any effort into it, which he hadn't and his puffy red eyes gave the impression he had been crying for a while.

"Long time, no see, stranger," smiled the raven haired boy opposite the desk. Blake's necked snapped up in a worried expression. "What will you be having today?"

"Charlie, what are you doing here?" Blake asked as his words wavered.

"I work here?" he questioned as if Blake hadn't already known.

"I need you to leave, please," the brunette pleaded, "Now."

"I can't just leave. I'm on a shift. Why do you need me to leave so desperately anyway? I thought you'd wanna see me after last week," he smirked at the end, thinking to himself of the events that took place. ((you little sick fuck, Charlie))

"Because, George, my boyfriend, will be here anytime soon."

"Your boyfriend? From what I gathered last week you broke up with him," Charlie replied, confusion obvious on his face.

"I was drunk off my ass!" he whisper-yelled at the raven haired boy, trying not to draw attention to them.

The blonde boy parked his car a few metres from the parlor, contemplating whether he should go inside or not. On one hand he would be able to see Blake but in the other he will see Blake. He will have to explain everything.

He chooses the more positive side and goes in. He locked his car and walked into the parlor. He saw the brunette talking to a raven haired male he didn't have the identity to match to. They didn't seem like they were talking though; more like in a heated argument. He didn't any notice to this though and walked straight up to them, tapping the brunette on the shoulder.

Blake turned around and the two silently stared at each other. Blake pulled him in for a hug, burying his head into the crook of his neck. Geroge was too distracted by the instant comfort that he didn't see the jealousy and hatred burning in Charlie's eyes.

The brunette sniffed in his favourite scent of comfort, the same feeling flushing all over his body and he knew right there and then that he still loved George. And why would George do all this if he wasn't sorry.

Blake lifted his heavy head from within the blonde's neck and pulled him in for a long, passionate kiss.

"I love you, Blake. I'm so sorry," came the words from the blonde.

"I love you too, George," the brunette said as he watched Charlie's stone cold eyes stare daggers into the blonde's back.

《~》

sorry it was boring as heck and the ending was shit, but I'm not into drama atm. sorry.

anyway, I want to do this series thing for Halloween where I post twice a week and it's all based around the theme of Halloween.

As I am on holiday during that period of time they will be prewritten and I may need to help me write and get ideas. If you feel like you wanna help, just hmu with all your enthusiasm.

So that's and that. I hope you enjoyed and please continue reading my stuff and keep commenting and all that jazz.