Sick.

((DISCLAIMER! Sorry if this is so bad. I am actually sick (how I got my inspiration) and very tired rn so idk if it will make sense))

Blake groaned when he woke, instantly regretting his decision to when he felt an excruciating pain in his throat. If this is fucking tonsilitis I'm actually going to kill someone, he thought to himself.

The brunette sat up, slouching on the headboard of his bed reaching a hand to his pounding head. His playful brown eyes drooped and his whole body went limp as the pain across his entire body kicked in. The boy once again groaned as he swallowed the littlest bit of saliva in his mouth.

The 17 year old ((not for long)) lifted his phone from his bedside table and checked the time.
11:57.
3 message from: Georgie😘👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🖤

Morning baby. Can't wait to see you in school later xo

07:38
b

aby, where are you? xo

10:47

seriously babe. where are you? you're worrying me. text me back when you can xo

11:01

I'm okay georgie. I'm just sick and slept in. ittyl ly 🖤

After Blake sent the text he soon fell asleep again for another few hours.

-

The brunette started to stir awake and saw a figure walk into his room. His vision was still groggy from only waking up and he started to freak out... until the blonde turned the light and revealed himself.

"So, I didn't know what sickness you had so I brought soup, chocolate, ice cream, ice lollies, paracetamol, obviously, lots of water and different box sets we can spend the rest of the day watching," George said, setting the bag down beside the brunette's bed and pecking him on the lips.

"Thank you Georgie,"

"Only the best for my baby. Especially when he's sick," the blonde replied, climbing into the bed next to him.

Blake lifted a bottle from the bag and two tablets and downed them, sick of the aching pain he was in,((I know he took these on an empty stomach but don't EVER do that)) and he relaxed into George's embrace.

The rest of the night consisted of them watching Gavin and Stacey, eating a few snacks and Blake drifting to sleep and then jumping awake.

《~》

sorry this was so shit and so short but I want to try and have a sort of regular schedule and if that means shorter one shots but I can update often then I'll be fine with that.

also thank you guys so so much for 4k+ reads that means so much to me and I'm so glad you've stuck round for almost a year. this is amazing and I can't believe this. thank you so so so much I honestly can't believe it.

anyway, I hope you enjoyed this. please make sure you vote/comment/share and enjoy x

Book recommendation:
BITE (bronnor fanfic by idk who ahaha)