Chapter 24 - Jellal's Game

Start from the beginning

"Jellal mentioned you before. Heh, taking down a Dragon Slayer would be dandy indeed." Wally said. He surrounded himself in yellow electric bolts which caused his body to split apart.

Wally's blocks were being sent towards Natsu, who expertly dodged them. Before one of the attacks was about to hit him. Natsu held up a huge cat plush toy.

"Cat-Barrier!" Natsu yelled.

"Enough with the cat thing already!" Wally said raising his voice. Natsu both saw more blocks coming their way. "Millianna, that boy is not a cat, but a human and he's an enemy!" Wally said while floating with his head and upper chest.

"The kitty-cat is an enemy?"

Natsu had formed fire around his fists and began blocking the projectiles. "Cat-Fire!" He exclaimed, making powerful jabs of fire that were exploding the blocks coming his way. In the midst of all this. Millianna's plush toys were being burned or destroyed in the process.

"Back me up Milli." Wally said.

Millianna then agrees. "It makes me angry that a human is pretending to be a kitty-cat when he's not! That is so un-spiffy!"

"You're one to talk! Coming from the girl with hair shaped like cat ears?! Seriously, have you looked in a mirror lately!?" Natsu spat surprised that Millianna would say such considering she was almost doing the same thing.

"Cat-cha tubes!" Millianna yelled and again, she formed a pink and white seal in front of her which shot her binding tubes towards Natsu's right arm.

"Wally! Get that fake cat!" Millianna said.

"With pleasure." Wally split again and many more blocks came speeding towards Natsu.

"Heh! This will be easy. Cat-Fire..." His fists didn't ignite which allowed the blocks to hit him. He flew back onto his back and slid near Millianna's couch.

"If you were paying attention, you'd know that those ropes restrict you from using your magic!" Wally exclaimed.

Millianna shot more ropes that wrapped around Natsu and he was powerless to get back up.

"Huh? Why can't I move?"

Wally aimed his Polygon Rifle at Natsu. "This is it, boy! Oh, I almost forgot to say my dandy catchphrase. 'From the moment our eyes met. Your fate was sealed.'" Wally said. He was about to fire at Natsu.

Suddenly he was hit in the back of the head by Happy with that robotic cat toy from before.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaimed.

"Happy, you're here!" Natsu happily said.

"What is that thing on your head?" Happy asked.

Angered, Wally began firing his Polygon rifle at both Happy and Momo.

"No!" Millianna yelled. "Don't shoot the kitty-cat!"

"Cats! Don't fly, the talking I'll accept, but they can't fly!" Wally exclaimed.

"Happy get this thing off me!" Natsu said as the blue cat was trying to get the restraints off.

"It's stuck on tight Natsu. I can't get it off you!"

"Then I have no other choice, it looks like I'll have to do that!"

"Secret Move..." Soon the cat helmet was now crying and its eyes had grown big. "Kitty in Distress!" Natsu yelled. Happy gave Natsu a blank stare with his wings out. He began to make crying kitten sounds and Millianna had tears going down her face. Soon she takes pity on the helpless kitty-cat and the tubes surrounding Natsu had been released.