1: The Emoji Girl

CHAPTER 1: THE EMOJI GIRL

Utkarsh

God, what happened to this door. Its acting like a typical teenager, not listening at once. School has already exhausted me and I am not ready to take another face off..

As soon as the door opens, I am greeted by an eerie silence. I sat down on the comforter and switched on the television. Well, it isn't my fault that I am addicted to Sponge Bob Square pants. They only have been my companion, when my father died and my mother used to work. Thinking about my mother,a flash of memories greeted me. She has settled in California and is one of the heads of a multi national company. Unlike all others, I don't find dwelling in a house alone cool !

After the enjoyment for two hours, I made my way to my room. Saying a quick hello to Alia Bhatt's poster I went to the bathroom, which is my first love. I love being here. You won't believe, so many times, I have been eating in my bathroom, sometimes studying and doing calls. It's all in my habit. You can't blame me, when I have such a magnificent bathroom. The jacuzzi, is the center of attraction and I always find myself getting allured to it, much to the amusement of girls. I literally don't know, how the hell, they got to know about my addiction to washroom and now they are just pissed off it.

Stripping myself, I felt relaxed under the cold water. Today's win in the football match was also sealed but yeah, the sweat was unbearable.

The fragrance of deo's surrounded me as I opened the cupboard. Yeah, they are must in every teenager's club, you must be aware of. Changing into a loose tee shirt and pymaja, I plopped myself on the bed, admiring the magic of sleep.

*******

I changed into my school uniform and went through some quick pick up lines. The internet is to be grateful of. They have some really interesting one and I just love to apply them at all the girls in school. Its always fun to watch their action and getting pinched by their long, slender fingers. Well, who wouldn't be fond of girls, of course I am. At least I make a good use of my face and don't let God's hard work on me go in vain. Cheesy enough !!;)

1,2 and 3 ! Yeah, you can do it Utkarsh, I told myself. Just let your back stay on the surface of car and you are saved from having your spinal cord, broke into fragments. As I set my foot down on the pavement followed by another foot, I followed my previous advice.

I was engulfed by the hugs like, the whole school was embracing me. Closing my eyes, I forced a smile on my face just hoping that they won't squeeze me. Then something relaxed me. The wishes.

Happy birthday baby. Happy birthday darling. Happy birthday sweetheart.

Oh, I just love all these girls, couldn't they have said it a little bit earlier ? Then what seemed like eternity, I managed to get my breath. A few girls also came and kissed me on the cheeks and hey, that was pretty embarrassing. But as soon as I saw the boys that were gawking me with eagle eyes, I became proud of the girls.

Those jealous boys, were like a treat to watch. Then I made my way to the washroom, accompanied by Adarsh and Sohail, my pals. A bump on the fist and this is how we greet each other. Giving me a Bro side hug and shaking my hands, they greeted me. Then seeing my face, they burst into laughter's clutching their stomach. "You look.......cute", they gleamed. "Don't call me cute !" I said being embarrassed and grabbed a few tissue papers cleaning the beautiful mess.

The bell rang and we all headed towards the class and settled. Rummaging through my pencil box, I found that I haven't brought my blue pen. Thou, I won't be studying and would be spending my time doodling, I have to make sure not to get caught. Asking my buddies about the thingy was like asking the beggar a hefty of money. They are Hopeless ! Moving my eyes, all around the classroom, I spotted girls gaping me. I smirked. Then I spotted a girl sitting at the 3rd row. Her appearance looked studious, not my type but yeah, could be of help. I looked at her and she was smiling, adjusting a strand of hair, listening to her bestie, I guess.

Then I noticed something unsual. Her smile. Her smile was like I have never seen. I think her smile should be an emoji. This smile was rare and I haven't seen it. Not knowing her name, I called "Hey !! Emoji girl.." My voice was soft, just enough not to attract attention except hers. Her friend turned to me and saw my eyes focused on the Emoji girl. She nudged her friend and whispered something. All of a sudden I noticed movements and I could say she was nervous.

Almost 70 seconds later, she turned and stuttered a "What ?" I asked if she had any pens and to my luck and my guess, she had and I felt grateful. I began scribbling when I found her looking at me. Oh shit ! My manners.

"Thank you Emoji Girl" I said and she blushed. Nice.

Heya cuties ! Hope you all are doing good and enjoyed the first chapter. Hope it was upto your expectations. Please do vote and tell me your views through comments. Thank you for reading. Dedicated to the one who has passed the course of friendship with flying colours, my bestie thedreamsoul