𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙮?

Finn 17 years old
Millie 16 years old
————————————————

one

Millie's POV

I was scrolling through my phone, when I received a text from the duffers.

Received message
To: Millie B.

Good afternoon Ms. Brown. This 1 pm, We we'll be meeting you in the office with Finn. We have something to discuss. Hoping you won't be late and absent.

From: M&R Duffers

'with Finn?' I thought to myself.
After I read the message. I started to prepare my things.

--------

"Mom, the Duffers wants to discuss something." I explained, starting to pack my things.

"Okay honey, get in the car. I'll be right there in a sec." Mom informed,

"Got it!" I went outside and get in the car. I glanced at my watch, its 12:46 pm.

Few minutes of driving, we arrived at the office. I unbuckled the seatbelt and open the car-door.

"Bye honey, I'll fetch you at 3." She looked down at me from the window.

"Okay Mom! Thanks!" I closed the door of the car and went to the office.

I widened the door and saw Finn and the Duffers. "Oh, you're here. Please sit." I nodded, sitting down in the chair in front of the duffer brothers with Finn by my side.

"Okay, as I was about to tell you that..." Mr. Matt paused for a while. I furrowed my brows for a bit in confusion.

I don't know why, but I'm getting nervous..

"Since the stranger things was being showed in the Netflix. The audiences and some fans are shipping 'Mileven and Fillie'"

'What?'

"What do you mean?" Finn and I asked confusedly.

"Me and my brother wants to tell you that, if you could be a couple but not real couple. You can just act like together. Just for the show." Mr. Ross continued.

"You're joking right?" I said

"No, Ms. Millie." My jaw dropped. I looked at Finn, and he's speechless.

"But I'm not ready. We're not ready." I opposed the idea of dating Finn without our consents.

"Okay, Ms. Brown. We'll give you one day to think about the deal." The Duffers told me, specifically to the both of us.

I sighed, "Okay." I hesistantly nodded. Glancing at Finn who was silent, almost the whole meeting.

"Thank you for your time. You may go now." Duffers smiled at me and Finn.

Finn's POV

What the Duffers told us about the deal. I can't believe it. 'Were going to be a fake couple?'

Sure I like Millie, like I have a feelings for her. Yet I think she wouldn't like me, like I like her.

After we had a meeting. We go outside and the moment the door closed, I heard Millie sighed. "You okay, Mills?"