𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Millie - 11 years old
Finn - 11 years old
————————————————

One day a girl named Millie Bobby Brown was playing in the park when she saw a white paper in the bush. Then she ran fast towards the bush and gently took it.

It was a picture, she thought. Millie inspect it and saw a cute curlish boy, smiling through the camera whilst playing skateboard.

"He's cute," Millie giggled. She thought this boy was just like her age, however she haven't saw nor met this boy yet.

"Hmm.. maybe I can keep this one since no one owns it." Millie thought to herself. So Millie place it in her pocket, smiling at the thought of her, found some cute photo. Then she went home together with her mom and her sister.

———————

"Where's my picture." A cute curlish boy named Finn Wolfhard, groaned as he keep on finding his picture that he just lost a minute ago.

He was just sitting in a bench, waiting when he saw her mother brought some ice cream. So he approached her and when he came back to the bench, his picture was lost.

"Mom, have you seen my picture?" Finn asked to his mother,

"No honey," Finn's mother replied back. Finn groaned, he wasn't able to found it.

I didn't placed it in my pocket nor I hid it. I'm such a dumb..

"Honey, I think we better get going." His mother said.

"But mom, you know I don't like my things to be lost." Finn groaned,

And its one of a kind photo too...

"Finn, let's go.." his mother warned him so he have no choice but to follow and they went home.

Together with his heart dismayed.

---- 16 years later----

Millie - 27 years old
Finn - 27 (almost 28) years old
They are married.
————————————————

When Millie was fixing all her things and suddenly saw a picture fell on the floor. She took it and remember the old memory when she first saw the photo.

"Hey, wifey are you okay?" Finn said. As he hold her wife's hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine hubby. I just remembered this old photo when I was 11 years old."  Millie smiled.

"Let me see." Finn took the photo slowly and he smiled.

"Where did you get this?" Finn asked as he showed the picture to her.

"Well.. when I was 11 years old. I went at the park playing then suddenly I saw a picture on the bush. I got curious, so I looked around to see if someone bothers to find their things but I didn't saw anyone. So I took it and went home." Millie explained to Finn.

Finn chuckled as he pulled her into warm hugged. Millie wondered why he's acting like that.

"You know wifey, I lost my photo too when I was 11 years old and this picture was my photo that I lost." Finn said kissing her forehead.

That's why he's kinda familiar when I stared at him before, the time where we both went to detention.

"I guess were destined for each other." Millie chuckled. Then they share a sweet kiss...

✨THE END✨

A/N

And sorry if this is a short chapter.
Promise I'll make a long chapter next time.

~Dani ^_^