David & The Unknown

David gets home after a long day. He's exhausted and finds an envelope in his mail box. He goes into his living room and opens the mail. He reads the document and his stomach drops to his stomach and drops the letter to the floor. What the hell?! How am I gonna tell Liza?! How is she going to react?! How will i live? How is she going to live?! How can I live without her?!

So many questions and thoughts stir up in David's mind.

The Letter:
Hello Mr. Dobrik we regret to inform you that all DACA recipients have to be deported out of this country. Please understand that this is a new law that has been passed. You will be asked to leave our country within the next 5 months. Please sign below and mail back all identifications that qualify you as an "American citizen" thank you for your contribution to our country.

David scrambles for his phone and calls someone

David: (**half way crying and 100% panicking**) Hey
(Unknown)- Hi
David: I got the letter
(Unknown)- Okay here's what you're gonna do
David: ok?
(Unknown)- I need you to come over and don't let anyone see you
David: Okay then what?!
(Unknown)- depending on how serious the government is on removing everyone, it should take from 1 month to 6 months. They will start removing people from the east to west. Starting up in Washington D.C. you live across the country from there so it should give you up to 5 months.
David: wait but the letter said they give me 5 months
(Unknown)- you're so innocent and naive. It's called bluffing.
David: ok im coming over. Our usual meet up place?
(Unknown)- of course
David: okay see you in 10 minutes
(Unknown)- good

At the meeting place for David and the Unknown

David: Hey
(Unknown)- Hi
David: okay so what did you need me here for?
(Unknown)- well we need to discuss on how to keep you in the country. After all, you are the person who is keeping my channel going
David: okay well-
(Unknown)- stop talking and think

- After a solid 30 minutes of silence and thinking-

David: I GOT IT
(Unknown)- what?
David: Marry me