Chapter 18

Before we start the story, I just want to let you guys know how grateful I am this past week. You guys kept posting really great comments in the last chapter (I mean everyone wants me to kill Taro Yamada), so here it is, the new chapter in the process of killing Taro! 

I had so much damn fun writing this thing, thx :)

----------------------------------

Ayano's P.O.V

The next day at school, I've told Budo I won't able to be with him for today, what a pity, but oh who cares I have someone to kill. Kokona promised me to make Taro a bento yesterday, so I went to the Cooking Club to meet her.

"Here, Ayano, the bento." Kokona said, handing the bento.

I smiled brightly. "You put effort into the bento? This just made everything easy!" I said, clapping my hands together. Kokona shot me a look. 

"Ayano, I hope you do remember that there are others on the rooftop. "

(And I can't remember have I killed Midori or not, but if I've killed her before, please pretend she came back from the dead.)

"Oh, do you mean the Basu sisters, Sakyu and Inkyu Basu, Oka Ruto, and Midori Gurin?" I asked. She nodded, "Yea, you do have an dead how to distract all of the students instead of Yamada, right?" 

"Oh Kokna, do you think I never thought about it? This is the time you can shine! You need to tell Gurin that she was called to the Student Council Room for a talk about her time management, I mean she's always e-mailing YandereDev weird, stupid questions...By this, we have one witness down. I think I can persuade the Basu sisters to the cherry blossom tree to talk, and Ruto will follow them to make sure they really are a vampire and a succubus." I said quickly, "Believe me, and be sure you're there to watch."

Kokona nodded again. We left the Cooking Club together, and I walked her towards her classroom. "Good luck then, Ayano." She said before entering the classroom.

I smile to myself. "Oh yea, thanks." I muttered, walking quickly back to my classroom.

------------------

Lunch time has arrived. My Chemistry has gotten up Rank 2, that means I could take the poison in the Science Lab. I entered the lab, found and took the poison, hiding it in my skirt, and ran up to the rooftop along with the bento. I hid the poison and bento beside the bucket, saw Kokona distracting Midori. I gave her a thumbs-up before returning to my mission. 

"He Sakyu--oh." The Basu sisters were sick. Yay! Oka wasn't here either, I guess she's at the Occult Club, finding a way to summon a demon.

Kokona came back a few moments later. She beckoned at me. I added poison into the bento before sitting beside Taro. "H-hello Taro-senpai." I said shyly. Taro grins at me widely, "Hello my beautiful angle."

Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

"I umm, made you a bento. Hope you like it." I said, giving the bento to Taro. he doesn't hesitant and eat it, "Wow, Ayano! You did cook well!"
"Well, I take classes." I muttered.

All of a sudden Taro choke. I began to smile. Taro looked up at me, his face has question written over it.

He was choking like mad. I gave him an antidote and Kokona a knife. "Swing it at his heart." I said quietly. Kokona nodded, moved closer to Taro, and closed the gap between their lips. Taro took the surprise in but he doesn't know the next move.

Kokona suddenly swung the knife into Taro's chest. "Who told you to dump me?" She said, stabbing Taro repeatedly. His eyes rolled into his head, mouth full of blood, and finally Kokona stopped. We pushed Taro off the roof and the body landed inside of the dumpster. 

I cleaned up the bloody mess while Kokona changed. "Thank you, Ayano." She said.

----------------------------------------------

SO FINALLY TARO DIED!!! APPLAUSE FOR DEAR KOKONA HARUKA, WHO KILLED TARO WITH HER OWN BLOODY HANDS!!!!

jk.

Anyway is this the story you wish to see? Please comment!

Oh yea I got a book named All About Mxmusic, and I'm thinking of changing the book into a book that write about my country Malaysia's ghost stories, myths and weird things along our traditions. Please comment so I know what I should do about it!

Until the next chapter my friends!