Baby Talk! Jealous Sunny?

-Echo and Andy's house, Echo's-

I sit on the couch thinking to myself about .. the baby. 'Should I keep it?' 'How does Andy feel about this?' 'H-How do I feel about this!?' I thought in my head. "I'm stressing myself out to much." I said knowing no one was in the house. Andy went to the store, I don't know how he's coping with all this I mean Ronnie... raped me and now I'm pregnant, and Søul I really don't know. She's been acting weird, but of course she's a weird person even her tattoos are weird, she has a very weird tattoo on her hand. I though more in my hand and I reached a decision but I'm going to wait intill Andy comes back to say it.

-Andy's POV-

I come back from the store and as I was driving I couldn't help but think about what Ronnie did. As I get out of the car and go inside I was emitatly called to the living room by Echo. "Andy can you come in here please." Echo said. "Yeah sure, Be right their." I said putting down a few bags then walked into the living room and sit on the couch.Echo sat beside me and started talking about the baby. "I-I know what I want to do with the baby." She said holding my hand. "What do you want to do with it?" I said tilting my head. "I-I want to keep it, And I want you to be it's dad not Ronnie I want Ronnie out of its life." She said and all I heard was 'I want you do .br the dad.' I was quiet happy but am I ready? "Really, that's great!" I said even though I didn't know how to feel about this. "We need to go to the doctors sometime this week." She said holding her stomach. "Yeah I know, want me to make an appointment?" I said already grabbing my phone. "Yeah thanks." She said. "I'm going to go on up to bed.. see you when you get off the phone." She said walking upstairs.

-Sunny's POV-

It started pouring down rain and I wasn't even close to home. My phone got all wet so I couldn't call mom or dad to pick me up so my only choose was to go to the next house I seen and ask for their phone. As I walk I finally see a house so I walk up to it and knock on the door. "Hello?" Andy said answering the door. "Hey, I was hoping I could borrow a phone so could call me mom and dad to come and get me or maybe you could drive me home?" I said soaking wet and fucking cold. "Oh well o would drive you home but umm my girlfriend is pregnant and I kinda need to stay with her but I'll let you use the phone. Come in. What's your name?" Andy said making room for me to walk in. "I'm Sunny Casty and you?" I said taking the phone Andy handed to me. "I'm Andy Seth and my girlfriend upstairs is Echo Hell." Andy said. I called my mom and they said they would pick me up. "So how long has Echo been pregnant?" I said standing and looking at every thing. "About two three mouths now but we just found out today." Andy said sitting down. "Well congratulations." I said looking around. "Well I'm not the dad." Andy said and my gaze quickly meet to his. "Did she cheat?" I said. "Umm, she didn't want to cheat but the dad's Ronnie Deaky." Andy said and a burning anger started up. "Oh really wow.. yeah know I think I actually know the Ronnie your talking about, how is he?" I asked getting an idea. "He's in prison." Andy said and the sadness overwhelmed the anger. "What what did he do?!?!" I said speaking out a little. "He raped and kidnapped someone." Andy said then I quickly realised it was Echo. My mom pulled in the drive way. "I've got to go." I said walking out the door.

-Andy's POV-

Wow! she's annoying I know she meant well but Damn.. asking all them questions! I walk upstairs and crawl into bed with Echo who was already asleep I wrap my arms around her and slowly fall asleep.

-Sunny's POV-

What the hell why would Ronnie do that with her I mean seriously and I doubt he raped her I'm sure she begged for it. I'm so fucking pissed off and sad. I sit on my bed then walk to my drawers opening them and grabbing a razor and placing it on my thigh and slowly cutting and crying. "No one knows my pain, my heart broke Ronnie likes Echo.. and their having a kid..I-I can't let this happen but I can't do anything about it. I'll just visit Ronnie at the prison and talk to him tomorrow." I said laying the razor down and cleaning up the blood then laying down and falling asleep.

******************Hey so that my new chapter I hope you enjoyed, Hollie I'm sorry if I offended you with the whole cutting thing. but I mean really that's just the character I picked for you

Vote

Comment

Share

Keep read

>.<

*****************