2. New school

Bella's Pov

-------------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning. Dad woke me by kissing forehead. 

"Sweetie, it's time for you to wake up. You need to leave soon", he said. I just stared at him until he hugged me. 

"I will miss you so much, princess... and remember you will always be my little girl, no matter what", he said and I could hear the sadness in his voice. I don't know why I thought so badly of him yesterday. I mean he was my hero and I loved him with all my heart.

"I love you daddy... and can you and mom visit me sometime, please", I whispered and hold him to me tightly. 

"Yes, princess... we will, just not very soon, but when you are ready for people to know who you are, then we will", he said. Then he left and I started to get ready. It would be a long drive to the school. It was other side of the kindom... well at least I had my car. And bet monkey. He was a little spidermonkey and he loved me. His name was Spunky. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all sitting in the living room. Mom gave us all a punch of food with us and was crying silently. That made me cry also. And I didn't like seeing daddy and my brothers sad either. Exspecially daddy. He hated to see his mate cry which made him even sadder and that made me the saddest kid on planet right now. Okay, that might be a little too melodramatic. 

"I love you mom... you can always call me and we can skype and all... it's just school", I whispered while she hugged me tight. Almost too tight. 

"I know, but you're my only girl", she cried. But let me go. Daddy hugged me next.

"Stay safe, princess and call as soon as you are there or earlier, okay", he said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and tried to stop laughing. Then Harry came and kissed my cheek. He smiled and me and hugged me to him. 

"I love you, baby girl... and if you need any help in anything, don't hesitate to call me, I'm your big brother and it is my duty to keep you safe", he smiled. He was so handsome. He waved goodye and left. Mom burst out crying again. 

"My little boy...", she kept murmuring over and over again. Then Mike took me into bonecrushing hug.

"Okay, so baby sis... you need to call me everyday or I will call you whatever you want, and we need to skype and email and all that. And call me too if you have problems I'll be there in a heartbeat, okay. I love you, twin", he spoke to me while I rested my head on his chest. 

"I love you too, Mikey", I mumbled sadly. Then he took my hand into his and pulled me outside. Our cars stood side by side, waiting for us. 

"Let's leave together", he said and we ran to our cars. We looked at each other.

"We love you!" we screamed together when we drove off from our home. I know. It was a very sad moment. I put my phone onto the carholder and put my Ipod onto it's deck. Then I started the music and started my nine hour drive. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I was finally there. It was about five o'clock in the evening and I was finally in Lutzborck. (A/N: I made that place up, just so you know.) That was the place where the school was located. It seemed to be a small town but I don't really know for sure. I drove throught the scool's gates. The school was a huge castle. A white beautiful castle with four towers and huge beutiful glass windows. It looked so elegant and old. It had this powerfull feel to it. Like it hold something really important inside. I guess it did. All those powerfull young sifters and fairies. Yes, I know... daddy finally got all of us together. Fairies and wolves. It was funny how I could change into my fairy and wolf, but Mike could be only wolf. It didn't bother him thoigh, but it was still weird. And it's not like I really was a wof, cause I was the size of a pup. That was probably, because I was small in human form too and fairies were always small, but still. My wolf was white and I loved her with all my heart.