5. Problems

So, I'm back and I can't promise to update frequently because I seriously don't have any inspiration  but I write when I feel like it and I can't promise that this chapter is going to be any good.

SORRY!

Chapter 5 - Problems

The next day was seriously a total disaster. Every person in the school went crazy on me. Vicky tried to come crawling back to me apologising and I just didn't feel like listening to her. On top of that there was my pictures in every magazine and news paper possible and let me tell you, I didn't look very pretty. And my family left. Now I had to deal with everything on my own, well I had Will and I was totally gratefull to him but still. I feeling like shit to put it lightly. 

It was my first class in college and everybody kept staring at me. Even the teacher seemed to be in a daze. And the worst part was that Will wasn't in this class with me. He wasn't here to protect me from all the stares and the whispers. I could here all of them. I mean I was royal after all, I had better hearing than common wolves and I'm not saying this because I want to brag  but it was the absolute truth. And let me tell you, most of them weren't very nice either.

Later...

It was almost lunch and needed the bathroom badly. So I almost ran there when the bell rang. And of course there was this gang of girls and they glared at me.

"So you're the freak of a princess, huh. Is there something wrong with you that you couldn't show yourself before?" one of the girls started. 

"And Will is mine so keep your royal paws aff of him", other blonde bimbo continued. Then they pushed me to the wall and stuttered out. Well, that went really well. And that was exactly why I didn't want any attention to myself. Now half of the school hated me. And that will just cause me problems. I really hate being a princess right now...

----------------------------------------------------

It's bad, I know, but that's all I could come up right now. Sorry :/

-Janna