Our Forbidden Love

After school Yukine waited after class for Satou to finish grading appears so that they could talk. Once he was finished Yukine walked over to him and sat on his lap. "You've been so patient. You want your reward." Satou said with a smirk. "Y-yes." Yukine said blushing as they kissed passionately. Satou began to place a hand under Yukine's shirt. 

"S-Satou! Where at school!!" Yukine said squirming. "Your really don't want me to? No one is here." Satou said just as another teacher named Yuu, Hatori. "Hello Mr. Satou could I borrow you for a few moments I need some assistance with an experiment." Tori said. "Ah yes of course. Yukine I'll will see you in a few." Satou said as he left the room.

Yukine walked home to change. Once he was done he grabbed his moms credit card and left the house. She allows him to use it every Saturday as a thank you for passing your classes. So he walked downtown and walked into a book store. There he saw Satou from a distance talking to a strange girl. She was thin and not much taller than me.

Satou looked happy to see her but at the same time didn't want to. Yukine thought Satou was using him. He instantly became very sad and depressed that he ran out of the store as fast as he could. He ran to a near by park and sat on the bench crying. Just then his friend Nagisa walked up to him and was very sad to see his friend so sad. 

"What's wrong?" Nagisa asked as he sat beside Yukine. "It's nothing I'm fine." Yukine said sobbing. "Satou's not with you today, how come?" Nagisa asked curiously. "I-I-..." Yukine tried to get out but couldn't say anything. "Listen I'm going shopping. Want to come with me?" Nagisa asked. "Sure." Yukine said. 

They walked downtown and Yukine tried hard not to look at the bookstore as they walked past. They walked to the movie store, bought some movies and went to the coffee shop. They both sat there and drank their coffee. "So have you decided yet? I told you I'd want an answer soon." Nagisa said as he placed a hand on Yukine's. Yukine jumped out of his chair. "I'm so sorry, I-" Nagisa quickly interrupted him.

"Not yet, it's fine. I'll ask again another time." Nagisa said. They both got up to leave and just as they walked out the door, Satou looked across the street to see Yukine with Nagisa and he was not pleased. Satou quickly stormed over "Oi, Your coming with me!" Satou said very angered. "HEY! Where are you going?!" Nagisa said. 

At Satou's house--

Satou threw Yukine down on the couch. "What the hell?! You say you like me but your going to go mess around with him instead!" Satou was very angry at this point he felt he was being used. "We were just talking, that's all." Yukine said. "You said he liked you, why would you smile like that around him!" Satou said very angrily. 

"Your one to talk!" Yukine striked back. "Sneaking around with a strange woman at the bookstore. Your just using me!" Yukine yelled and began to cry. "You saw me." Satou said with a heavy sigh. "The woman you saw was my ex wife Aeriel. She moved back to town and wanted to make contact. She didn't really say much besides she wanted to hang out again." Satou said. Yukine was relieved. "I'm not using you, I love you." Satou said as he leaned in closer to say it again. "I love you Yukine." Satou said as he kissed his cheek.

"I'm not usuing you either. I love you too." Yukine said as a tear rolled down his cheek. Those words and the look on Yukine's face went straight to Satou's crotch. Satou then began to lean over Yukine and placed a hand underneath Yukine's shirt on his chest and began to play with his nipples. "Ah! Satou!" Yukine said as his face turned red. "What, you don't like it?" Satou said as he stopped moving. 

"No, I like it, it feels good. It was just unexpected." Yukine said flushed. "I w-want more." He said as his face turned dark red. "I'm going all the way. I won't stop even if you tell me to." Satou said as he began sucking on Yukine's pink plushy nipples. Yukine covered his mouth to silence his moans."Don't do that. I want to hear your voice." 

"No, it's too embarrassing..Ah!!" Yukine moaned as Satou took Yukine's fully hard length in his mouth and began to suck. The room was filled with nothing but muffled moaned and awkward slurping sounds. "Satou stop! Ah, I'm coming!" Yukine said with his eyes all watery. Satou refused to stop and Yukine came in his mouth. 

"Why would you-" Yukine tried to say but was immediately kissed by Satou. "I can't hold back any longer, I'm sorry." Satou said as he quickly put three fingers in to stretch him out as fast as possible. "Ah! Satou! It hurts!" Yukine whined. "I'm sorry, I can't stop." Satou said as he thrusters his fingers in faster and harder each time. Yukine moaned louder and louder each time but it slowly started to feel good.

A few minutes later Satou began to realize that Yukine was now starting to become loose. He quickly put on as much lube as he could as slowly but gently pressed against Yukine's entrance. "Satou.." Yukine said as he reached out to cling onto Satou. "I'm going in, I'll try to be gentle." Satou said as he began to thrust inside Yukine. 

"Ah, its hurts!" Yukine cried out. "I'm almost there, hang on Yukine." Satou said as held onto Yukine tightly. "It will feel good soon." Satou said as he began thrusting slowly inside Yukine. Yukine moaned loud for a few minutes before he finally got used to the pain. Once he got used to the pain he began to moan softer and softer each time. Satou quickly noticed and began to thrust faster and harder each time.

"Ah! Satou, I'm-" Yukine tried to say. "Me too." Satou said. They both finally came together and tried to catch their breath. Satou kissed Yukine passionately. "I love you." He said in Yukine's ear. "I love you too." Yukine said as he quickly drifted off to sleep.