Chapter 5

** Cece's POV**

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up and groaned, slowly opening my eyes trying to adjust to the light from the sun. Eventually, I was able to see more clearly and I looked around the room. I looked down at the floor and saw clothes scattered around the bed. I instantly knew that the booze kicked my ass causing me to sleep with someone. Hopefully I won't know the person I slept with, bt something very familiar caught my eye. I covered myself as I leaned over and moved my shirt and my eyes widened.

I felt the bed shift some and I closed my eyes, slowly turning my head. I dared not to open my eyes, but I had to know if it was him. So I slowly opened my eyes and my worst nightmare came to life. There slept the WWE Champion, Dean Ambrose. I didn't know what to do. Should I wake him up? Or do I just write a note and leave?

I decided to go with the second option. I stood up and covered myself grabbing all of my clothes, except my underwear since I couldn't find them. I got dressed and quickly wrote him a note saying whenever he wants we can talk about what happened and left. I quietly closed the door and grabbed my room key and walked next door to my room.

I then realized that my room was right next door to Dean. I hit my head on the door lightly and prayed that she didn't hear. I slowly opened the door and peeked in seeing BK and Sasha still asleep.

I took a breath and made my way inside, going over to BK and waking her up.

"Cece what the fuck?" BK groaned.

"B, I need to talk to you about something... Something very important that nobody else can hear," I said, motioning to Sasha.

"She's asleep, what do you want to tell me?" She asked.

I sighed and took a deep breath before looking up at her, "I did something that you wouldn't approve of..."

**BK's POV**

"Oh god, you killed someone didn't you?" I asked as I sat up.

"What? No, no..." Cece sighed. "I uh, I..."

"Come on, just spit it out. I want to go back to sleep," I said before yawning, covering my hand over my mouth.

"I slept with Dean Ambrose," Cece quickly said and my eyes went wide.

"Are you fucking crazy?! Dean has a girlfriend!" I yelled, getting out of bed. "You can't be going around sleeping with men who has girlfriends, what the fuck is the matter with you?"

Cece had tears forming in her eyes. "It was an accident! It was the alcohol that made me do it. You know how I get when I drink, BK."

"I don't care how you get, you know your limits and you took it upon yourself to go above those limits," I shook my head. I was so disappointed in her, I thought she knew better but nope. "Get out."

"What? B, I have nowhere--"

"I don't care. Leave. Go be with Dean and give him a second round," I spat at her before getting back in bed and laying down next to Sasha.

Cece didn't say anything to me, all she did was wipe tears that fell down her cheeks and grab her things. I closed my eyes and scooted a little closer to Sasha. The door slammed shut, causing me to jump a bit.

Sleeping with a man that has a girlfriend, what the actual fuck. That's so low of Cece to do, she's so respectful for those who are in relationships. Honestly, I shouldn't be so surprised since she always ends up sleeping with a guy when she drinks over her limits, especially if I'm not there to stop it. She better hope she's not pregnant because if she is, she could not only kiss her WWE career goodbye, but she may have to kiss Dean goodbye. I would doubt he would want to even care for a child he had with another girl that's not Renee.

The covers got whipped off and I opened my eyes quickly, seeing Sasha running towards the bathroom. I got up and followed her, seeing she was throwing up in the toilet. I walked over and held her hair back for her.

"How much did I--" Sasha threw up before she could finish her sentence.

"You drank a lot," I answered. "I'll get you some advil and we can just relax and take it easy."

Sasha nodded and spit into the toilet a few times as I got up and grabbed the advil from the medicine cabinet. I walked out and to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and going back to the bathroom. I gave Sasha the advil and water.

"Would you like me to grab your stuff from your room?" I offered.

She nodded and reached into her front pocket, grabbing her hotel card. I took it and told her I would be back before leaving my room and heading down the hallways to hers. I see Renee walking the opposite way, probably heading towards Dean's room. I had to tell her, there's no way this could be kept a secret. If I had a girlfriend and she slept with someone else, I would want to know rather than not know.

"Hey Renee, you got a minute?" I asked as we got closer to each other.

She nodded. "Yeah, what's up BK? BK's your name, right?"

"Yeah, BK," I chuckled before rubbing the back of my neck. "So uh, I know something about Dean and I think you should know."

"What do you know?" Renee asked. She looked a little terrified. Oh god, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"Well...last night...he uh, he..." I took a deep breath. "He slept with Cece..."

Renee's eyes went wide and I then saw her play with a ring on her left finger. My eyes widened. Dean and Renee were engaged? Shit, Cece got herself into a huge mess.

"Thanks for telling me," Renee whispered before turning around and walking down the hallway where she came from.

Fuck.