“Unnie if youre worried about me breaking that vow then you don’t trust me at all. I honor our friendship and I respect each member in this group…even though I know you’ve broken that vow yourself….” Rose defended mumbling the last sentence. But that didn’t escape Jennie’s ears.

“What? You think I already broke that vow?” Jennie snapped in disbelief.

“What are you talking about Chaeng?” Jisoo demanded eyeing Jennie suspiciously.

Rose pursed her lips and tangled her own hands. She felt embarrassed to spill the beans but seeing that she’s being pressured to…then she should comply.

“W-well…Oppa said he saw…you coming out of Wonwoo shi’s bedroom…you know after Joohyuk shi’s wedding…he even said you were dressed in a really small dress…”

“He told you WHAAAAAT?!?”

“Well…please tell me it’s not true right?” Rose asked shyly.

“It’s not!” Jennie’s blood is boiling in anger. She clearly told Jimin not to tell anyone about that night. The truth was too embarrassing but it’s not because she and Wonwoo did it.

“PARK JIMIIIIIIN!!!!”

This time, Jisoo and Rose couldn’t afford to stop her.

The boys were all peacefully eating the cake when Jennie stormed in and grabbed Jimin by his shirt.

“Hyung!” Jimin yelped when Jennie pulled his hair.

 Jin screamed and Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin so Jennie would let go of his friend. Rose and Jisoo were on Jen’s side pulling her away from Jimin.

Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok panicked when they came in and saw that their friends were getting beat up by Jennie.

“Fuck that. I’m not getting in that shit.” Yoongi said to himself when he saw the brawl before his eyes.

The other guys tried to help but they ended up getting hurt in the process.

All of them were walking their way to Raven’s after the disaster that happened at the dance studio. The girls were walking behind Jin, Jungkook and Rap Monster while Suga, Jimin and Hobi were at the back.

“If you ever pull something like that again, I wouldn’t think twice about killing you.” Jennie sneered at Jimin.

Rap Monster circled around to push Jennie by the shoulders and away from Jimin. “That’s enough Jendeukie.”

When the girls slowed down, the boys at the back halted but Hobi. He bumped to Jisoo who was in front of him.

“Oh, sorry.” – Hobi.

“It’s fine.” – Jisoo.

Jin was aware of this and he was suddenly beside his sister. Hobi stepped back and respected their space. When he faced Suga, he was giving him the nod as if saying that it’s going to be fine soon. On the other hand, Jimin the sly fox managed to slip his way to his girlfriend. He moved swiftly beside her and held her hands.

“Hi!” He said to Rose.

“Oh hello there cutie!” Rose flirted as she clutches his arm and put her chin on his shoulder.

Jungkook was still fazed about the things that happened today. But he was proud to be part of this group even though it started off as a huge mess. He felt like whatever it is that may come in their way, it will be nothing as long as they are all together.

They were walking the streets of Itaewon and people are giving them unwanted attention. Some foreigners thought they were some kpop idols and asked for pictures but they politely declined their requests.