Chapter Eleven

*Courtney's point of view.*

I woke up and noticed, what I assumed, was a guest room we were in.There was a clock on the wall that said 10AM. Ryan was passed the fuck out next to me shirtless, wrapped up in the sheets. I rubbed my eyes and put my shorts on, along with Ryan's shirt laying in the floor. I got off the bed and made my way into the kitchen, finding Needles on the table and Aaron on the counter. I shook my head and looked around for coffe. I found a pot, but no coffee.

"What are you doing?" Aaron said waking up.

"Coffee." I mumled.

"That sounds good right about now." Vincent said walking into the kitchen from the livingroom.

Needles got woke up and got off the table, "And food."

"Lets go then." I said rubbing my eyes again before walking out the door with the three of them following me.

*Cyndy's point of view.*

I woke up because I started hearing knocking on the door.I looked at the clock on the wall and it said tweleve PM, then I turned over and Alex was fighting to stay asleep. I wrapped my arm around his stomach and held him close.

"Babe." Alex said as he faced me.

I moaned, "No."

"Someones here." He said shaking me.

"I dont wanna." I openeing my eyes and looked at Alex.

He smiled, "I'll do it, come with me though?"

I nodded my head and Alex got up as I streched.

I yawned and slowly followed behind Alex into the livingroom.

Alex walked up to the door and I stopped at the edge of the hallway, rubbing my eyes.

"Yea?" I herd Alex say.

"Who is it?" I asked him trying to see from the bright light.

"Fuck." Alex said stepping back.

I rubbed my eyes again and Alex was almost infront of me.

What looked like Stitch's parents came in with two cops behind them.

"Wheres my baby?" Stitch's mom said.

Alex shurgged his shoulders.

"I knew you had to do with him sneaking out." Stitch dad said getting in his face, "Your going back to London."

I grabbed Alexs arm and he looked down at me, then back at Stitch's dad, "No Im not."

Stitch dad snatched Alex my the arm I was holding and jerked him away from me.

I grawled and grabbed his other arm, but Alex yanked it away from me, hitting Stitch's dad.

"Alex!" Stitch yelled coming out of the guest room and holding Alex back.

Stitch dad whipped blood from his face. The cops took Alex from Stitch and started outside.

"No!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

I ran to Alex and hugged him, "Dont take him. He didnt do anything wrong."

"He was suppose to live with us here and finish school to go out on his own, but he messed up. Hes no longer allowed in the country." Stitch mom told me.

I shook my head and held Alex tighter.

"Ma'm." One of the cops said grabbed my arm.

I refused to let go.

The cop pride me from Alex.

Alex yelled, but was quickly taken outside and put in the cop car. Stitch ran over to me and took me from the cop, glaring at him as he went out the door. I jerked away from Stitch and ran to the door, watching them drive off with my Alex.

"Whats going on?" My sister said rushing out of her room with Ricky behind her.

Ryan came out of the guest room as well.

I shook my head and hugged Stitch.

"They took Alex to jail. Their sending him back to London." Stitch told them.

"No." Brandy said shaking her head.

"They cant do that!" Ricky yelled, "Its not right."

Courtney, Needles, Aaron and Vincent came back.

"What happened?" Courteny asked looking around.

Ryan shook his head.

"Lee! Nina!" Stitch's parents called for him.

Stitch rolled his eyes, "Im sorry Cyndy. I'll see what I can do."

Nina hugged me, then followed Stitch out the door with his parents.

I rolled my eyse and sat on the couch.

"They took Alex!?" Vincent yelled.

I nodded my head and Vincent started throwing a fit.

Alex and Vincent were like brothers. It killed Vincent knowing he wasnt gunna be around anymore.