Beautiful

After a long day of having on repeat the memory of her, oh, how he’d have shouted her name if he knew it, the cold wind of rising spring with a scent of blooming flowers inspired him on a song. Not just any song, but one describing love at its greatest form, most beautiful face, a springing new life that is love. Opening his eyes, he saw blur from his tears. Those pleasant moments of her had brought him, to pleading. The Sun orientated him and he got up with a jump, his head spinning awfully for a few seconds, then walked up to the piano and sat. His eyes went down on it searchingly and his spider-like fingers crawled upon like they wanted to hostage the first note and put into the song, but they only cought the beginning of “Für Elise”, copying he wasn’t aiming for. He sighed after his performance of this always enchanting and magical composition of Ludwig van Beethoven and stood away from the piano, a him from the final notes could still be heard like ghostly little talks. Music was everywhere to be seen-piano, drums, guitar.. He tried the drums. “My Generation” from who? The who. 

A cigarette break brought him back to the piano only to do another classical majesty. Then, it was time to see if his guitar would give him some results on this song hunt. He picked it up and strummed randomness until finally catching what he was looking for, combining words he managed to note in his head. “Just one kiss and I’m alive…” He stopped to rethink the text. “One kiss and I’m ready to die. ‘Cause you’re so beautiful.” This was the perfect description of the girl he offered my heart to and had the opportunity to sink into grand love making. Just that moment (Just one touch and I’m on fire. One touch and I’m on fire. Cause you’re so beautiful…) he wanted her again in his embrace and not in the coldness of the Underworld she was damned to live in for eternal times. 

He accomplished at writing the song through some tear and cigarette breaks, the paper stained and ink splattered, some words would be hardly read. Ville felt like through the whole time he was present with someone else, an invisible visitor, but it was probably the wind from the widely opened windows talking to him creepy nothings. Poe, is that you? No answer. He armed his guitar, smashed the piece of paper in his pocket and scurried off to tell Mige what had happened and about the new song. Closing the door behind him, he turned to walk down the corridor. The moment he did, music interrupted him and he stopped on one place listening to the sound of the guitar. The thought about a new musician settling in this ruin-looking block passed, but nowadays there are more fancy places to settle in. He returned back into his apartment to find that it was just the way he left it- messy. The music stopped had stopped when he neared the door. Odd… My dark imagination played tricks on me, he said to himself. And as far as he knew his eye sight was perfect as he saw a letter on his pillow saying “You are my heaven tonight!- K”.