~Chapter 4~

Laura's POV

I looked at my mom who was looking at Ross. she was very angry. I looked to Ross who looked very scared.

Ross: your highness.

my mom rolled her eyes.

Queen Ellen: Laura who is this!!!

I had to do something. I couldn't tell the truth or else my mom would've never let me see Ross again and he's the one who understands me. I had to make something up.

Queen Ellen: so who is this huh??

laura: he's uh... uh he a PRINCE! yes! mom I would like you to meet prince Ross! he's from uh.. Canada!?!

Queen Ellen: I see.. and prince Ross what are you doing here anyways?

Ross was about to speak but I spoke for him.

Laura: he's here to buy a new suit for the ball tonight.  I invited him!

Queen Ellen: you didn't ask me

laura: mom..

she smiled at me.

Queen Ellen: I'll do it for you.. not him.

she rolled her eyes at him and walked off. good thing Ross was wearing a suit or else she wouldn't have bought it.  I looked over to Ross who looked hurt. I sighed and turned towards him.

Ross: you lied...

laura: I only did it because I want to still hang out with you.. your he only one who actually doesn't judge me and understands me!

h smiled and I hugged him. I heard him mumble something but im sure it was nothing.

Butler: princess laura?

Laura: oh! I'll see you tonight bye

I said bye and left. surprisingly I'm excited for tonight!

Ross's POV

I'm so excited for tonight!!! ahh! I raced home and told everyone and they were more than happy to go. it was finally time. I ran into my room and changed. then I went to see everyone and they were all ready.

Rydel: you clean up well Ross

I laughed and said thanks. my mom walked over to me and fixed my hair.

Stormie: my wittle wossy still still doesn't know how to fix his hwair.

Ross: MOM! please please don't embarrass me in front of laura! I beg you.

Rocky: awww Rossy has a crush!

Ross: no I don't!

Riker: its called first love bro.

Ross: no ts not I've liked other girls before.

Rydel: ahha! you just said you've liked other girls before but we were talking about laura so you like laura!

I was confused and then I got out of the house and a carriage was waiting outside.

Ross: who sent you?

horseman: princess laura now c'mon your going to be late for Laura's ball.

everyone got in and we were off.

Laura's POV

I curled my hair nicely but it became wavy so i let it open and applied light pink lip gloss. I added blush, mascara, eye liner and eye shadow. I had to look perfect for tonight. I picked out a elegant and nice dress. it was a strapless light aqua dress that had stones on the waist and went down to my feet. I put on some stilettos and my tiara. I looked in the mirror. I was ready!