~Chapter 3~

Laura's POV

Queen Ellen: wakey wakey sweetie! happy birthday! my baby's finally 18!!!

I groaned and put a pillow over my head.

Queen Ellen: WAKE UP!! NOW!!!!

startled, I fell off my bed with a loud THUD! 

Laura: ouch!!

Queen Ellen: chop! chop! go get ready! now!

she left and I got up from the floor. hmm.. what will I wear for my birthday?? I walked into my closet and there was a knock on the door.

Laura: come in!

my butler came in.

Butler: princess Laura, prince Noah sent you something.

I groaned and took the box. Prince Noah is a Prince who wants to marry me and gives me presents every single day trying to bribe me. I don't want to marry someone because they'll buy me beautiful things or they have fame which I already have.. I want to marry someone who'll be there for me when I need a hand, who'll take care of me when I'm sick , who'll love me for who I am.. I opened the box and inside there was a large card it read:

Dear My Beautiful Laura,
Will you marry me? please
it'll make me the happiest man alive!
please marry me! I'll give you anything!!
I'll take care of you, love you and help you always
please accept..

                             yours truly,
                                            Noah <3

I laughed and ripped the card in half. yeah right he'd do all those things for me! he wouldn't do it if I was the last girl on earth! he just wants me to marry him because of popularity! my mom thinks I should marry him too but i think it should be anyone but him! he wouldn't even treat me properly! I told the butler to put it in the closet where I put the rest of the useless gifts he got me. I quickly went to my closet and picked out a dress. it was dark blue and purple mixed together that  went up to my knees. I then curled my ombreish hair and gave it beachy waves and put on some makeup. I slipped on some wedges and I was out e door to go shopping. While I was there I lied to my mom say in I'd try on some ball gowns and she said yes. I rushed to where Ross was before hoping he'd be there again, and found him there strumming his guitar. I tapped him and he looked up surprised.

Ross: princess laura?

Laura: Ross, just call me Laura princess laura gets really annoying!

Ross: oh um.. sorry... and happy birthday!

Laura: don't worry about it and thanks! anyways well I'm here because I need to go shopping so i thought I drop by and shop with you since you need something to wear at the ball..

Ross: oh..yeah

Laura: well.. c'mon!!

I pulled his hand and made my way to the first store.

Ross's POV

Laura pulled me into the first store. we.. I mean I tried on so many different clothes and I mean many! I wore outfits that were retro, western, ancient etc.. but we couldn't find the perfect one. ugh this is great just great..

Laura: hey Ross?

Ross: yeah Laura?

I turned towards her and saw her holding a suit with a tie and everything! it was perfect!!! she pushed me into the changing room to go try it on. when I came out laura was staring at me.

Ross: is there something on my face?!!?

Laura: no..

she giggled, then smiled. she really was perfect.. no! Ross! what are you saying man! she came towards me, we were face to face. she smiled again and I did the same.

Laura: hmm.. your hair is kinda messy.. let me fix it..

Ross: well.. my mom does my hair so..

she laughed and I chuckled along with her. she then handed me a mirror.

Laura: better?

Ross: better!

we were smiling at each other when we heard a voice.

??: LAURA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?

laura: mom??...

uh oh!! what will queen Ellen say?!?! omg I gotta update this often!! :P omggg anyways hastala vista seeya later mistas!
-Mya