To Bellsprout Tower!

Chapter 4
Slowly I woke up as the afternoon sun hit my face, and blinked my eyes open and then looked around, noticing that Chikorita was still sleeping peacefully.
“What...what time is it?” I asked myself as I pulled myself up from the bed, rubbing my eyes then stretched my arms like a cat. After I swung my legs over the bed finally getting up, grabbed my cell phone, looking at the time.
“What!? It’s three already!? HOW!!!” I yelled frantically going into my black backpack grabbing some shorts and a green shirt, and other clothing, heading straight for the shower and started showering. Chikorita however didn't even her me, and was still asleep.

Silver P.o.V
I was outside the window when I woke up from hearing a frantic scream.
“What was that?” I asked himself kinda annoyed as I got up from the floor, stretching then I realized where the scream came from.
“That girl, what’s her name again?” I said as climbing through the window noticing she wasn’t  there, only her Chikorita who was asleep on the bed, and walked around the room and noticed that a door was open and some steam was coming out. I decided to peak through the door, thinking it was smoke, and saw a silhouette of a young girl though the shower curtains, then noticed some clothing on the floor.
“Wait...” I whispered then my eyes widened in realization, and I ran out of the room, jumping out the window, my face face was flushed a deep beat red from embarrassment. Luckily the Chikorita just stayed asleep, only moving a little.
“I-I didn’t see a thing,” I said covering my face, then felt something wet near my nose, and wiped it, looking at my hand to see my own blood from my nose.
“I did not just get a nosebleed from that!” I said running away from the hotel afraid for my sanity as I used my hand to cover my nosebleed.
((A/N: ROFL! xD Very sorry for those of you who like Silver as a character or just never thought that he would do that, I just had to put this in here if you didn't like it well you can pretend he just left earlier. You can blame my friend Italy.))

Lena P.O.V

I kinda felt a  draft while taking my shower, it wasn't very pleasant. I took my shower quickly, and got dried up after getting out, and quickly changed into a red shirt, with my shorts. I didn't bother to dry my hair, seeing that I didn't even have a blow dryer.

"Man, I'm so late! I need to get out and get something to eat!" I yelled to no one, automatically fixing the room's bed, waking up Chikorita and grabbing my backpack.

Chikorita yawned, stretching, "Is it time to train?" he asked

"Yup! But first we have to go eat, we only have... WHAT! 10 MINUTES!" I yelled and picked up Chikorita and ran out the room quickly and out the hotel.

"Woah!!" Chikorita said while I ran, then I slowed down in front of a small diner.

"Okay, we'll eat here! Is that fine with you?" I asked looking down at Chikorita who was in my arms, he nodded a yes.

"God, because I don't know any places here and this one popped out of no where." I told him as I opened the door of the small diner with one of my hands, and walked into a diner.

The diner was small, it had plenty of empty tables, but it wasn't all lonely. It strangely had a homely feel to it, very welcoming. The tables were a slight brown, with matching chairs. There was plenty of light inside of the diner, and you could smell the aroma of different foods.

"Mmmm! Something smells good Lena, lets get some food!" Chikorita cheered.

"It does smell pretty good, lets go to that cash register." I told him tilting my head towards a girl about nineteen or twenty, who had jet black hair, but blue kind eyes, with a bright white smile as she watched us walked towards her.

"Hi! You must be new here, and you're a Pokemon trainer, a really young one. You're Pokemon is so cute! Oh What would you like to eat? We pretty much make everything here at Trainer's Fine Dinning." she said telling us the name of the diner.