Separate Ways Pt.1

Elliot POV

"Ouuu yes right there!"I moaned to Summer closing my eyes.

She was giving me the best foot massage ever. I was really loving it because I had been running all day long.

She kept going,but she stopped.

"That was it?"I asked shooting up. I wanted more. I liked it.

She grabbed the lotion,and shook her head no.

"Ready to go off on me over this"She chuckled rubbing lotion on each foot.

She then cracked my toes,and got up. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop Rollin' your eyes 'fore they call out"She said walking out the room.

I got up then ran after her making sure to knock her down. I started pulling her hair.

"Say sorry 'fore I get mad"I said making her laugh. I yanked harder at her hair.

"Bitch,I'm already bald stop"she said flipping me over so she could be on the top.

We were fighting until she stopped and stared me in my eyes. "Fuck yo stupid Ass lookin' at bitch"I said trying to avoid eye contact.

She didn't say nothing,but she kissed me.

"Excuse me you guys"Raine said walking over us. I pushed Summer off then ran to Raine.

"Raine I'm sorry,it didn't mean to happen"I said to her back. I knew she was crying because I heard her sniffing.

I turned her around then gave her a big hug,she broke down in my arms.

She then looked me in my eyes and it happened again,she kissed me too.

Well what the fuck...

Omg..

Summer sat there in shock.

"Yes!"She yelled out in excitement.

I looked at her crazy.

Fuck is wrong with her??

*ding dong*
We all looked towards the door before running trying to get there before one another. I got there first.

I opened the door to see Alizay.

"Yes?"I say looking kinda confused and scared. How did she know I was here?

"I think we should call off the wedding and go our separate ways"Alizay said before looking back at her car.

I knew someone was in there I could see there big head.

"Yea you are right. I never wanted us to be a thing anymore,anyway"I said before shutting the door and sliding down the door.

I wasn't hurt I was happy.

I finally updated. It's been so long.

Rains and Summer kissing Elliot?

Until next time! ~Jae❤