•New School•

Pov Raimbow Dash
I woke up from the horrible sound of the boy, but not for a long while he immediately flew into the wall with a trick. Funny picture.

But, immediately there was an alarm on the phone which claimed that it was already 8 o'clock and I really need to get up. I could throw the phone, but I honestly already zadolbalas constantly buy new phones, and my radishes, too.

I lazily got up and went to the bathroom, washed my teeth, dressed and went to the kitchen, as always was my mother with a frying pan.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," said my mother and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning moms" I answered yawning.

"Oh, Rainey is awake!" And I thought you had fallen into a hibernation, "Blitz said, walking into the kitchen.

Blitz is my big brother, he is 18 years old, and I'm 16, he always in the last school was in the spotlight of the heifers, well, or as I call them

, Haha, how funny ... "I said with sarcasm but then continued," And do not call me that "

,,Why?"

"Or this or I will send all my friends to your new and past friends this photo," I said and showed him the photo in the phone.

I cried it when he danced, neither rock nor rap nor even hip-hop, but to-pop 😂😂😂, to the song BTS, I even had a video, but according to the contract with Blitz, I broke my mother's vase that she did with hers I removed it from my hands, or he would have told my mother.

"Okay ... Take her away," he said.

But I answered right away.

,,No!"

"How not .... Maaaaam"

"Yes, son" Mom finally turned away and looked at Blitz

"Tell her to remove the picture, it violates my personal space, it's not normal !!"
Said Blitz and looked at me with a displeased face.

"Darling remove the photo" asked my mother

"No," I said.

And my mother looked at Blitz with a look of type that she could not help it.

We had breakfast in silence with my mother and Blitz, and my dad was not as he went to work at 7.

After we had breakfast, we got into Blitz's car and went to school, we were escorted by the navigator, as today is our first day at the new Canterlot school.

We approached the school it was huge.

"Well ... Come," Blitz said, stepping out of the car.

"I hope ... And then last time your navigator brought us to the forest in the place of the aqua park"

"Well, I'm sorry"

"Yes, I asked you naughty • I'm sorry, I missed all the fun for you and your Chinese fiancé"

Then we went to school, I was on the second floor where I studied 9th grade and Blitz on 3-tiem at 11.

I immediately stumbled upon the looks in my direction, the girls looked at my hair and the whisper among themselves, and the boys mostly looked at my sports figure and gave vulgar glances.

I just walked past to the schedule of lessons.

There were three boys standing there.

First :

  (Tunderlane)

Second:

And  The third:

And  The third:

I did not pay attention and looked at the schedule and realized that I did not remember to study it so that I took it and turned around and wanted to leave but strong strong hands grabbed my waist and did not let me pass on

"Are you an idiot or what?"

,,I?"

, No, Petya from the 3-th entrance, "I said sarcastically and anger at the same time.

The other boys who watched the etoy picture were joked.

"Cm ​​tc ct" began to titter this fool and continued, "What words do we know"

"Let go," I cried.

"Let go ... But with one condition"

"How"

"You will go with me on a date"

"Hah" I laughed and continued, "Poshol nah"

"Well, then I will not let go," he said and embraced me, VERY MUCH, that I could feel his muscles on his stomach and chest on his back.

"Let go, who are you that would put me conditions?"

,,I?"

"And who am I talking to?"

"I know, I thought with the Thunderlane"

,,Who? "I asked

"I" answered the first guy "

,, And I Flash "

,,And your name? hot beauty ... "

"I will not say" I firmly answered

"Well, as you say, I'm Soarin the hottest guy in the whole world, and if you do not want to speak a name I'll call the Princess"

"Let go of the moron," I tried to get out of his arms.

"First, tell me that you agree to go out with me on a date and give me your phone number and address YOURS ... Then I'll release"

"HAPPY !!!" I shouted that all the students looked at me.

He let me go and I gave him a piece of paper where it was written MY address and my phone number.

He went to smile and looked at him. A piece of paper and said

"If this is not your address and number, then I'll find you myself, and you'll suffer a vulgar punishment"

,,I do not cheat "

"We'll see," he said, and went with those boys to the side of the class.

Well, what do I tell my mother now? Nifiga is the first school day in the new school.
I thought and ....