27/9/2017

Dear Diary,

Just like everyday, I woke up to go to school.

My mom called me up, but I felt to sleepy that my eyes couldn't even open.

Trying to find my cloth on the ground when it's on the bed.

Argure with my mom something bullshit I don't even remember but she didn't really care. I think I said something too stupid.

Went downstairs and my mom was already get the motorbike out of the garage until then I realized that I hadn't brushed my teeth, hadn't washed my face, skin cared and  I hadn't found socks to wear shoes. Run upstairs to do all of that in like 10 minutes ( I often take 20 minutes lol I don't even know why ). Trying to run down as fast as I could, my mom, she has been wait for 10 minutes so she is quiet annoyed.

On the way to school, I was still felt sleepy af . Then... I saw him, I wasn't too sure that's him or not but... IT'S REALLY  HIMM ( this is what they called destiny bruh :D ) - Su Channnn.

My hair was messy, my face looked like a sleepy dead fish and my shirt was tucked in my pants and I pulled the pants up too high :D. In like one second, I fixed my hair, un-tucked my pants, find a good angle of my face. Because my mom rode me to class by motorbike and he went to school by bike so I went faster than him, from behind him to in front of him. Turned my head around, shoulder covered my face a bit, cute angle and waved him but... suprisingly, he only looked in the left, didn't even look at me . I think he saw me but he trying to avoid me :))) so I tried to waved at him again when we stopped at the red lights. It took him like 20 seconds to get near where my mom and I were but still had a little time. I waved at him again. This time, he looked to the right only :D Okayyy, I give upppp.

Then I arrived at school, saw my friend Dzy, she was waiting for her crush (DTN, she has crushed her for 2 years) to give candy so I decided to stay there and wait for Su, too. 

Five minutes later, Su arrived at school, I acted like I was cool so I didn't even looked at him ( hope he noitice me, he is such a hard-to-understand person, haizzz)

Go to class study and shit. Not important.

After E.T class, I have lunch and then went to class 9/5 ( Su's class) they had to study to 11h15 - then they will have a lunch and nap but my classes ended earlier, it's at 10h30. I was so bored so I go near the window - where Su sit and called him :

- Hey, Su. Can I borrow your phone ?

- Why ? _ He looked out the leeked of the window, my face was very near him, only separated by the window.

- I lost my phone, I couldn't find it, can I borrow your phone to call it, I think someone is keeping my phone.

- You're rich aren't you ? Haha, always lose things, last time was your sneaker, this time your phone ? 

- Aha, I don't even know, too _ I laughed stupidly :'> 

He took out his phone, typed the password and gave it to me. Holding his phone, typing my number, call it :)) laughed giggly while phoning. Why I giggled ? Because my sister borrowed my phone, I didn't lose it, I want to know his number :3 don't know exactly why I wanted it but... oh well :"> . Give it back, I said thanks and went back to class.

In my class,

Panduh and Rikka was playing LnQ ( It's kinda like the game " LoL" ), I wanted to play too, so I borrowed Panduh ipad. TQ is got the 3G and Panduh ipad was using it and I knew it, it's just I don't wanna acted like I knew . The round was going to start and someone was playing on TQ phone turned off the 3G. TQ saw that I couldn't play because there was no wifi connection so he said sorry to me. Me, again, acted innocent :

- Oh, so the wifi was TQ's ? _ I asked Panduh

- Yup _ Panduh replied

- So, I'm not going to play anymore, I going to take a nap now.

Was sitting on where I nap so I lied down and started to go into the dream. He turned on the 3G again and continue the round. 

While half awake, half sleep I saw someone was pulling my toes and I pretty sure that's TP (Tấn Phát ) :D 

- Hey, play the game _ TQ said and poked the ipad on my cheeks 

As usual, I didn't want to reply so I continue napping. While I was napping, I think miss Wax-eyes - our homeroom teacher came in. All the students went back to their place

And damn, I woke up because it was hot af .  No water to drink, two fans, still hot af.

Studied, slept in class, laughed in class. Btw, my nicknames at class are Foreskin, Dick Head but most called nickname is "Sex Doll" and it was upgraded to "Sex Doll made of china "

In the afternoon, both me and Panduh went to class 9/10 to wait for my friends to go eat. Su came out, went to the shoe racks, near where I stand. I really don't fucking remember what we said but I messed with his hair and grabed his breast haha me hentai :))

Today, it's only about Su :vv All I remembered was Su :vv

Anyway, byee. It's 1 : 30 AM now I should really go to bed.