Chapter 25

Recap:

Harry has talked to Kendall and they have planned to meet up with each other once she's back from LA. Harry and Louis are both at the Tomlinson house. Nobody knows where Zayn is. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Harry's POV:

I wake up to smell of bacon and eggs filling my nose. I sit up realizing I'm alone in Louis's bed. My body fills with worry, but then is comforted by Louis' slim figure walking out of the bathroom with just a towel loosely hanging on his hips. 

"The shower is free, if you want one" 

"Thanks Lou"

"The towels are where they always are and there's soap and the rest of the stuff in the container" 

I pull myself out of the bed and walk towards the bathroom. I am stopped by Louis' voice behind me.

"I like the haircut by the way H, it's suits you"

I smile thanking Louis as I walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

As I stand in the shower the hot water burning my skin I breath deeply. Thinking about the past week. Finally glad it's over and that I'm back with Louis and everything with Kendall is fine. After 10 minutes under the blistering hot water I turn the taps off and step out of the shower closing the door behind me. I grab a towel from under the sink and quickly dry myself. I put on the clothes I was wearing before and spray myself with some of Louis deodorant hoping he won't mind me using it.

As I walk out of the bathroom I see Louis sitting on his bed texting someone on his phone. He looks up at me with a worried expression.

"Everything okay Lou?"

Louis eyes dart around the room.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to sort some stuff out"

"Well I'm always here if you need me Tommo"

Louis smiles at my use of his old nickname and begins to stand up.

"Come on, let's go eat"

"Something smells delicious"

Louis puts his arm around me as we walk down to the kitchen to get breakfast.

"I'm glad you're here H"

"Me too Tommo"

5 WEEKS LATER

Louis POV

I'm sitting on the couch impatiently awaiting for Briana's message. "I have something important to tell you" What on earth could it be?! I've talked to Briana quite often since the party. We tried dating but it just didn't work out for us. I hear my phone 'ding' beside me and I immediately pick it up.

Briana: So I need to tell you something

Louis: Yeah I know you've been saying that the past week

Briana: Well it's kind of a big thing

Louis: I doubt it

Briana: Don't freak out please