ive never so adored you.

9:00 A.M
Saturday

     Today marked the 3rd year of Ryan and Brendon's relationship. Brendon had been planning the day all month, and he wanted to make sure it was perfect for his boyfriend.
They were sitting on the couch, binge-watching Supernatural when Brendon snuck out to their room to grab the present he'd bought for Ryan. Ryan was so into the show, he'd barely realized Brendon was gone.
Brendon flicked on the light in the living room and placed the gifts behind the couch. Ryan's eyes remained glued to the screen. Brendon sighed and paused the show.
"Brendon!!" Ryan complained loudly, "Dean and Sam were just abo-" Brendon cut Ryan off, pushing his lips against Ryan's.
Ryan was quick to kiss back, barely remembering how annoyed he was at Brendon.
"You know how to make me shut up." Ryan joked as their lips broke apart."Well," Brendon smiled, "we've known each other so long, it'd be bad if I didn't know how to shut you up." Brendon leaned in again to kiss Ryan, moving his warm, plump lips against Ryan's soft, pink ones.
Ryan pulled away, giggled and curled up in Brendon's lap, "What's up with all the kissing, baby?" Brendon ran his fingers through Ryan's hair, "As you know, today is our 3rd anniversary." Brendon slowly moved Ryan off his lap and grabbed a present from behind the sofa. Ryan's face lit up, a smile nearly reaching ear to ear on his face.
Ryan smiled and reached out to grab his gift. Brendon quickly swiped the gift away, "I have to tell you something first." Ryan crossed his arms and smiled, "What?"
"Ryan, today is our 3rd anniversary. And I have to tell you, in these 3 years that we've been a couple and the many years that we've known each other, I've never been happier. Touring with the band all these years, I've met thousands of people and none of them have ever really touched you. If I'm being honest, i could talk about  you all day and night but I'd still have so much more to say. And too many words become meaningless, so I'm just going to leave it at this. I love you Ryan, with all that I have and I never want to let you go."
     Tears welled up Ryan's eyes blurring his vision. He giggled, a tear of joy running down his cheeks as he squinted. Emotion coursed through his body and he felt warm, his cheeks tinting red and his giggling becoming uncontrollable.
     Brendon smiled hard, watching as his adorable boyfriend laughed and cried at the same time. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a box and got down on one knee, "Ryan, I love you with all my heart. And although we haven't been together long, I'd like to have at least this between us. This is a promise ring," Brendon smiled as he opened the box to reveal a small white diamond ring. "it's for us. It's a representation that we will be together until we are ready for a larger commitment, like marriage. So Ryan, will you take this promise ring and swear to love me until death do us part. Well at least I think that's what I'm supposed to say, that's what Patrick sai-" This time Ryan was the one who cut Brendon off. He messily kissed Brendon, but he kissed passionately. Brendon laughed, "Looks like the tables have turned. So before cut me off, will you take the promise ring?"
     Ryan giggled and his cheeks were entirely red now, "Y-yes." Brendon pulled Ryan's shaking hand towards his body and slid on the promise ring.
     Ryan threw himself onto Brendon, wrapping his arms around him, and they both landed on the couch. Brendon tightened his arms around Ryan's waist and Ryan put his hands over Brendon's shoulders. They looked into each other's eyes, both were very close to crying. Brendon smashed his lips against Ryan's and as their lips danced everything around them came to a stop. They hugged each other so tightly, neither of them could breathe.     
     Brendon whispered in Ryan's ear, "I've never so adored you." Ryan's cheeks flushed red as he nuzzled his face into Brendon's sweater, "I love you."

9:30 AM
Saturday
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Please share, vote and comment!! ❤️ -
@sweatyjoshh
It's been a good day, Brendon Urie noticed me on a live stream and I literally fainted im not kidding.