Jealous.

She knew she was staring, but right now she didn't care. It was stupid really, cause it was her idea to keep their relationship a secret. It's not like she was ashamed or anything, but people would say how much better he could do or just trash talk behind their back. Besides, PDA wasn't really her thing.

But blame her for not wanting some 20 year old bimbo flirting with he-Spencer. What pissed her off more was that Spencer was oblivious to the flirting, he really didn't realize how amazing and attractive he was.

They've been together for 2 months and Spencer has been asking her to just come clean about their relationship. Then he brought it up earlier that day, while they were getting ready for the night out with their friends.

"i just don't understand why can't we tell them?" he'd said, looking disappointed.

She hated that look, and she hated even more being the reason behind it. But she was scared (not that she'd ever admit it) cause what they had,
was perfect without the unwanted opinion of other people and the constant intervention they'd do. It was theirs. Perfect.

A hand rests in her shoulder and she takes her eyes from the couple for a second to see Derek (yeah, i think it's pretty clear i love Derek) next to her.

She takes two shots, passing one to her friend and unconsciously looks at the pair a few feet away.

"the hell is up with you, little lady?" he ask sitting in the bar stool next to her.

"nothing" she stares down at her drink.

"you're an awful liar, you know"

she scoffs, looking up at him. "don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Dee"

Derek catches on quickly, as he sees her glancing at Spencer and the hot blonde.

"Alright, this is what you're gonna do," he moves her stool so she's facing him. "you're gonna take your stubborn ass over there and you're gonna show that girl that Spencer's spoken for. No one gives a shit, okay? Now go" Derek puts a shot in her hand before he heads off to the dance floor.

(Y/N) glances at Spencer. "Fuck it" she takes the shot and takes a deep breath.

She walks over to him and smiles when Spencer looks at her.

"Hey" he says, completely forgetting about the girl next to him.

(Y/N) leans forward and kisses him before she can change her mind. It takes Spencer by surprise but he quickly relaxes, letting his arms wrap around her waist. They kiss for a bit till a loud cough interrupts them.

She raises an eyebrow looking at the girl while Spencer still looks at her in awe. "The fuck you still doin' here?" the girl scoffs and walks off.

(Y/N) turns to look at Spencer and her face softens.
"You just kissed me in public"

She caresses his face and places a chaste kiss on his lips. "yeah, i was there" she teases. "lets just enjoy the rest of the night, alright?"

He nods quickly. "Okay, but i'm going to be making a thing out of it later"

She sighs, knowing she would give in cause he had her wrapped around his long ass finger. "Yeah, i wouldn't expect anything less"