You Suprise Him

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Everyone in this imagine is over the age of 18. This imagine DOES contain sex/smut/sexual behaviour

It was yours and Bobby's 3 year anniversary and you were very excited. You knew Bobby had planned something very special for you two like he always does but little does he know you planned something just as equally special for him, like a little "thank you" for being the best boyfriend you've ever had. Bobby had texted you while you were sleeping that he was taking you to your guys' favorite restaurant and to be ready by 8, since it was 10 am you had plenty of time to go out and pick up a few things and still have a bunch of time to get ready. You texted your boyfriend back a quick "ok handsome, cant wait 💓" and rolled out of bed, wrapped yourself in a robe and headed downstairs to the kitchen. You grabbed your coffee cup and made yourself a cup of coffee and heated up some waffles, while the waffles were being heated and the coffee was being brewed you decided to wash up some strawberries and blueberries and get out the creamer and syrup. Once the waffles were done you put the fruit and syrup on them and put your plate on the table then proceeded to add creamer to your coffee. As you enjoyed your breakfast you decided to text your boyfriend.

To: Bobby💓
hey handsome, i have something planned for you tonight 😏

He texted you back almost immediately

From: Bobby💓
Oh really and what would that be??

To Bobby 💓
You're just gonna have to wait and see, any way i have to go and get ready for the day i have some errands to run. Love you 💕

Since you were all done with breakfast you grabbed yourself another cup of coffee and did the dishes then headed upstairs. You took off your robe and your clothes and got in the shower. After you were done you brushed your teeth and then decided to get dressed putting on some yoga pants, one of Bobby's shirts and a pair of white vans.
You went out to the store to pick up a few groceries and then came home and put them all away and decided to go to the mall. You walked around the mall for awhile and decided to head into Victoria   Secret. As you were walking through the store an employee came up to you
"Hi welcome to Victoria Secret how may i help you today?"
You felt awkward but since you never shopped for lingerie you decided to take her up on her offer for help.
"Um well, today is mine and my boyfriends 3 year anniversary and he's a little shy but I want to surprise him but i don't really know what kind of lingerie to get so i, umm, i need help" you said while twiddling your thumbs.
"Of course sweetie, there is no need to be embarrassed this is natural. Here follow me" She lead you to the back of the store in a more discrete area and showed you all their lingerie choices. You went with a maroon colored one and a black one, you also got a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs, you weren't sure if you would end up using the handcuffs but you got them anyway. After you checked out and bought everything you got in your car and made your way back home. You put your lingerie in the closet and the handcuffs and blindfold in your bedside drawer.

After that you decided to take another shower, you shaved your legs and underarms and washed your hair with your most expensive shampoo and conditioner, you wanted tonight to be perfect. When you got out you wrapped the towel around your body and sprayed detangler in your hair then brushed it through. Afterwards you went and put on some comfy pyjamas on and decided to do your hair and makeup. You went with just straightening your hair tonight since it was naturally curly and applied some makeup, you knew Bobby didn't care if you wore makeup or not but you wanted to look and feel your best tonight for him and yourself.