Chapter 14

Taylor was amazed at the sight in front of him. Who would have thought all of this could be just steps from him? Taylor stood at the entrance to his houses attic, in front of him boxes upon boxes labeled with just one thing, Elizabeth. This was exactly what Taylor was hoping to find, he may of not known that's what he was looking for before, but this felt right.

"Taylor? What is it? Is something wrong?"

"No mom, it's. Perfect actually."

"We'll move your butt so I can see what you're so ecstatic about." Taylor's mom said from just behind him.

Taylor let his mom pass by moving to one side." Sorry"

"Why are you so excited about boxes? There're probably just from the last occupants."

"Mom these are from the girl that died those years ago!"

"Oh that poor girl from the train tracks? What a horrible way to die."

"Yeah that's her."

"Well I guess we should probably clean out this attic anyway, I hate to be rude but she obviously won't be using any of it anymore."

"Can we wait?"

"You want to keep the dead girls stuff?" His mom said while she wiped one of the shelves that also stayed in the attic

"Um... Well everyone at school is always talking about her and I don't really know anything about her, plus in one of my classes we have to do a report on a historic event that happened here, this is a good way for me to get to know the town."

"Alright, look through it, don't break any of it, I'll see if I can find a relative, maybe they'll want it. If not we'll get rid of it once you're done." She said opening one of the boxes and taking a glance at what its contents were." I guess I'll leave you to your.... uh research."

Once Taylor's mom was gone he messaged all his friends, Rayna, Clara and Cooper.

They just have to see this, Taylor thought, as much as they may not believe that Elizabeth is haunting the train tracks near his house but he knew each and severe single one of them couldn't resist looking at stuff from the St.Gloom family. It was like the towns calling, anything and everything to do with that family interested everyone, even the older folks, they might not lien to talk about it but Taylor knew they must still have some interest. Who wouldn't. A supposed teen girl haunts train tracks because she was hit by one many years ago. Not exactly something people didn't want to look more into.

********
So taut last part makes like zero sense but whatever.

Comment , I love to hear feed back and vote if you wish, and don't forget to add to your library so you don't miss an update

All My Love
~A~