Feed My Frankenstein...

"I wonder what's taking Eric so long..." Tommy said, looking back in the direction he had last seen his best friend disappear.

"I just wonder why he suddenly started feeling bad..." Paul said. "...he was fine during the show and while we were with Tiara...even in the limo he seemed okay..."

Hearing footsteps, they all turned to see Eric returning and joining them.

"There you are, Eric..." Paul said, looking over at him.

"How are you feeling, buddy?" Gene asked, concerned for his ill-feeling friend.

"Okay, I guess..." Eric replied. "...my head hurts a bit but other than that I feel fine..." He said, gently rubbing one of his temples.

"What happened to your costume?" Tommy asked, seeing the rips and tears and the parts of Eric's costume that seemed to hang from him.

Looking down at his arms and waist, Eric then saw what he was talking about. "I...I don't know..." He said, puzzled and observing himself.

"Could have happened when we were with Lady Lunatic..." Gene suggested. "...or when we were on the run from her and her madness..."

"Wardrobe should be able to fix it..." Paul said, coming over and analyzing the damage to Eric's stage costume. "...or make you a new one...this isn't the first time this has happened..."

"Really?" Tommy asked, arching a curious brow.

"No, it was practically an every night thing or every other night thing in the seventies..." Gene said, chuckling.

"Right!!" Paul said. "Peter lost a boot, his wrist cuffs, a leather glove, and his leather vest all in the same night!!"

"Fangirls?" Tommy implied, laughing.

"Paired with Peter's natural craziness, yeah!!" Paul replied, also laughing.

Laughing slightly, Eric then felt a fire begin to rise within him; the same happenstance that he had experienced only moments prior in the bathroom seeming to take over again.

Raising his arms in ultimate power and rage, he then let out a roar; definitely getting the attention of the others.

"What the-?!" Gene asked, noticing the erratic change in Eric's appearance.

"Eric...?" Paul asked, nervously studying their friend. "Are you okay?"

"So, you think that's funny?!" Eric's voice boomed with a rasp that was most certainly not his, a low growl also vibrating in his tone. "The funny thing is that I am NOT amused!!"

"Eric, take it easy..." Paul tried calming him. "...we were talking about Peter, not you..."

"Do...not...tell...me...TO TAKE IT EASY!!!" The sudden-tempered Catman angrily huffed, reaching for and grabbing The Starchild by the front of his costume with one hand.

Hefting him up, he then gave him a toss through the air.

"AAAHHH!!!" Paul screamed, soon landing forcefully upon the hardwood floor behind the worn-out couch. "Ohhhh...damn..." He moaned, quickly checking himself over for any sign of broken bones though he didn't get up any time soon.

"What the hell is wrong with Eric?!" Tommy asked in a panic, looking over at Gene.

"I don't know but unless we want to take the same trip, we better scatter!!" Gene said, ducking out of the way just in time as Eric's fist connected with the fireplace mantle behind where he had been standing; the wood then splintering, falling into scrap and dust on the floor.