Don't leave him, he needs you.

Mercie walked into the empty room of her boyfriends house. It was smug and roomy, but without him it seemed so empty. His mother walked in the room carrying some laundry. Mercie looked at her, examined her, as she walked past. Lucas' mother noticed and asked, "Is everything okay dear?" She didn't know how to answer, because she honestly had no clue if she was okay, or if he was okay. 

     "Everything is fine, Mrs. Cunningham, why do you ask?" This way she could find the source of his mother's suspicion, finding out if something was up that she knew nothing about. 

    "You look so down. I know how he can be, but honey he loves you. I have never watched him care for a person so much. Don't let his stupud actions ruin you guys. I know you ove him because i can see it in the way you look at him, that way you talk to him, and the way you walk in this room and smile at the memories. Don't let him push you away.Just love him, and im sure everything will be okay. You're just so pretty, how could any guy not be scared to lose you? Well, i have to finish in here. Lucas should be home shortly. I love you Mercie. "  His mother gave her a warm welcoming smile. She had known her for more that a few years now. Lucas' mother loved Mercie a lot and wanted what was best. 

    "I love you too.", Mercie said as she smiled his mother out the door. She sat and thought about the things she had said, and added the things Lucas had done the day before. Right in the middle of class made her cry because of how she walked. He had done that all the time, Every since they had been together. He blamed it on her looks and her talent, but that was no excuse. She loved him and he had to accept that or she would have to leave, but she could never ever bring herself to doing such a thing. It made her sick to think of another man. it wasn't possible. So, she gritted her teeth and stayed. 

--------------------------------------------

   Lucas was coming back from the store.He was riding in his SUV his mother had bought him his 18th birthday. He was spoiled rotten and knew it. He didn't care. His mom was always there to help him out. That is all that mattered. 

       He walked in the house to hear the sound of the tv in his room. He knew she would be there. She was always there to welcome him home. It made him all kinds of happy. He came in and jumped right on to of her. She laughed loudly and real fast, like she just does. It warmed his heart. "Hello there gorgeous. I'm so glad you are laying here, in my bed. I have no idea what i would do if i came home one day and you weren't here. I would miss you. I would die without you, you know. i can not live with out Mercie."

           "Well baby you have nothing to worry about because i love you, and i will be here until the day that i die. I can't bear life without you either. So no worries dear. No worries." She smiled and kissed him. It was gentle and then became rough. Shoving thier faces together to get closer, eventhough this "closer" didn't exsit. It was clear they loved each other, but how long can happiness dwell, when untrust is hovering and making everything difficult?