meeting the cast and getting a feature

We're at Long Beach, one destination I always wanted to visit especially Alex's Bar. whilst we're walking along the beach I'm taking pictures as well as looking for Alex's Bar,

"there it is" I smile and start to walk over there

"don't stay in there too long" dad says who obviously don't want to come in cause he can't stand these supernatural programmes thank god, imagine my dad watching true blood all of those age 18rated scenes no that would be so embarrassing. I get inside and wow, I swear I'm the only person in here. I look around and it's really awesome looking, I get to the bar and orders a coke.

"excuse me madame, I'm wondering how old are you?" this random man stood 3 spaces down from me asks, I'm shocked at first and get the thought that I'm gonna get kidnap or something but I look at him and see he's got a name tag on so he's safe.

"I'm 17"

"you're not from around here are you?"

"no, I'm from spain"

"I thought so, I love your accent"

"thank you"

"have you sceen the HBO TV series True Blood?" he asks

"yes, Fangtasia was filmed here" I smile

"correct,  I do the filming"

my eyes goes wide "wow, that's amazing"

"yeah..I was wondering, are you busy cause I know they're looking for a spanish person to be an extra for a part of an episode"

"no I'm not busy"

"ok follow me" he smiles and I follow him, I know I shouldn't follow strangers but by the sounds of it some cast members are here so he could get me to see them. we get to a room and he talks to these 3 different people.

"hello, I'm Alan" a man smiles, omg it's Alan Ball the director.  ok stay calm mona I told myself and smiled at him.

"hi, I'm Ramona" I shake his hand

"what a lovely name, so we need a spanish extra for around 15 minute features in the show and you're the only person we've seen with a beautiful accent.  would you like to be that extra?"

"wow, I'd love to"

"you a fan of the show?"

"yep"

"team Bill or Eric?"

"hmm, I bet they're both here so I'm going team Sam" I laugh

"good choice" Alan laughs "can you just fill this form in and sign it please" he hands me a form and I start to fill it in, I can't believe this is happening.

"there you go" I hand it back

"ok thanks, if you'd like to follow Tracy here to the dressing room and she'll get you ready and help you with your lines"

"ok" I smile and follow Tracy, we get in the dressing room and she starts to do my hair and make up whilst I look through my lines. I hear some people talking and my eyes goes wide

"yep, it's pam, jess and sookie" Tracy smiles

"wow, I can't believe this is happening"

"lucky you came in at the time you did, we was going to use one of us with a fake accent"

"hey you must be the extra that just got found" jess, I mean Deborah smiles

"hi, I'm Ramona" I smile

"I'm Deborah,  cute name. do you need help with your lines?"

"yes please" we go through them and I've finally learnt them, now time for clothes.