Wednesday

my alarm goes off I get up and I see the calendar 'wednesday' Is all I read, I need to act sick and fast. I go into the living room and I see dad having breakfast, I sit on the chair and I hope this works

"dad I don't feel well"

"what's wrong?"

"headache and chest pains"

"it's probably the sun" damnit nice one mona I need to think and fast

"dad I seriso-" I run into the bathroom and I pretend to make noises like I'm being sick, he better not walk in.

"you okay?" dad shouts

"no"

"it's good your being sick, it's getting it out lf your system" omg since when is my dad clever and not stupid, I get up and walk out of the bathroom

"it's better to stay home so it don't get worse or spread to other people"

"mona, you have to go to school you got important lessons"

"I actually don't today, it's 3 double lessons and 2 of them we're helping with setting up for the younger years drama performances"

"mona, go and gey changed you're going to be late"

"fine, but if I end up in hospital then I won't be happy"

"you won't end up in hospital, you're so dramatic." dad laughs, I go and get ready and I leave without saying bye. if only he knew cause I will end up in hospital.

*lunch time*

I was walking with roxy and ellie to go and meet jamie and mickey and then I suddenly get dragged into the forrest area, I can't fight back damnit what is wrong with me. I go to fight back but then I get punched in the side and I instantly fall to the ground, I hold my side but I notice milly holding my hands away to let them beat me. after a good 30 minutes I call roxy, she was with me so how the hell did her and ellie not get dragged away or did they even not notice me gone.

"we're on our way" roxy said as soon as she picked up the phone, 2 minutes later mickey, roxy, ellie, jamie and 3 teachers turned up along with some ambulance people. mickey got to go with me to the hospital and that's all I can remember cause I've now blacked out. I wake up and mickey is sat on the chair next to the bed, I see the time is 3:58pm

"does dad know?" I asked and mickey looked up

"you're awake" he smiled "and no he doesn't"

"good" the nurse walked in

"hello ramona, can you remember what happened?"

"yes"

"ok, we need a contact number for one of your parents so we can release you" why do they need a number they already got it from when I did the cutting.

"no, my dad can't know"

"ramona, we can't let you go otherwise"

"can I call him myself?"

"of course" she smiles and leaves, mickey passes my phone and I go through my contacts

"hello"

"Kenneth it's me, I need a massive favour and you must promise not to tell anyone especially dad"

"what is it?"

"you have to come to the hospital and say you're my dad so I can get released"

"omg what happened, are you ok?"

"yeah, please can you do this?"

"won't your dad notice?"

"no they didn't touch my face or arms so he won't, they only got my side and these drugs worked amazing"

"is wasn't the posh tots was it?"

"yes, now please come and get me before dad starts to think of something"

"fine I'll be there soon"

"thanks" I put the phone down

"I can't believe you done that" mickey said

"what? I had to"

"he is going to find out"

"he won't so please drop it" I snapped and I instantly felt bad, I gotta seriously sort my temper out I can't take it out on the posh tots but I also can't take it out on the ones I love and care about.

"fine, I'm only looking out for you"

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap"

"I know you didn't" kennith then finally arrived and I got to go home. once I quickly put my bags in my room and got downstairs it was just gone 4 so he won't suspect anything. I was making my way towards the bar and liam stops me, oh god I can't be dealing with his stuipness right now,

"mona"

"yeah?"

"why is it no longer the summer holidays but it's more busy?"

"I don't know"

"I think it's to do with the heat" what is he on about the heat has been the same for almost 5 months, boiling hot.

"I don't know, liam I'm not in the mood for stupid talk so please can I go"

"one more question"

"no"

"please it needs answering"

"ask someone else" I try to walk past him but he steps to the side and stop me.

"liam move" I say loudly

"no"

"liam now!" he still don't move so I just push him in the pool and everyone looked over towards us and I just carried on making my way to the bar, once I got to the bar dad literally couldn't stop laughing.

"it seriously wasn't that funny"

"it was his scream was like a girl" I looked over and seen him getting out and I let out a little laugh. "was he being stupid again?"

"yes and I seriously wasn't in the mood for stupid questions about the sun"

"you want a drink?"

"double vodka and coke" I smiled

"no"

"really? I've had a stressful day...."

"stressful day drink for you is coke"

"fine, it was worth a try" I giggle, later that evening I was in neptunes at sat at the bar trying to sneak some sort of alcohol but as usual dad notices so I'm just sat here being entertained with them little paper umbrellas cause the customer downstairs complained about my music being so called so loud so I can't stay upstairs. I look at my homework book for photography, so I may aswell do my homework.

"mona can you do half a coke please" dad asked, seriously all evening I wanted to help with serving and I wasn't allowed but as soon as I do the rest of my homework he lets me do it. I get up and I make the drink then I hand it to the customer, I see another customer waiting so I just go ahead and serve them. It's finally half 9 so I can go to to the suite and go to bed, yes. I get to upstairs and then I get changed and go to bed, shortly after rex comes in and goes to sleep next to me.