🍍Chapter 3🍍

We arrive at my place and I turn to him before I open the door to my apartment and say, "just so you know, I only moved in two days ago so everything is in boxes". He nods understandingly and we walk in.

"How come your eyes look like they have stars in them?", Adym asked curiously. I reply "I don't really know, I can't remember what its called either. It doesn't affect my eyesight though". Adym stares deep into my eyes sending chills down my back. I look straight back into his, gorgeous, hickory brown eyes. I can see something that wasn't there before, a sort of hunger. A longing.

He leans in closer and kisses my lips. I close my eyes and kiss back, hard. I could now see what the hunger in his eyes was. He pulls up closer to me and gently grabs my neck and hair. He puts me on his lap and I can feel a tingling sensation spread through my entire body. He must have sensed it too because we open our eyes together at the same time. We gasp for air and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist.

He walks into my room with me and throws me onto the bed. His dominance is enticing and alluring. He pulls down my jeans and panties while I pull off my top and unclasp my bra. He pulls off his shirt and I  unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. He takes our shirts and ties me to the headboard. He takes off his bandana and blindfolds me, making Evey touch more amazing .

"Adym?", I say gingerly. "Hhm?". "I'm a virgin", I blurt out, afraid he will stop. "Don't worry babygirl, we don't have to do this if you don't want to", he replies. "I never said I didn't want to",I say with a smirk. "You won't be able to walk after I'm finished with you".

Next chapter is gonna be a smut😏 make sure to look out for that. Thank you so much for the support so far💞